Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Me Bought Another Car

Calisto

Not Toyota but still a Jap car...... Nissan Micra 1.0 3 door Auto .......in the color Green :group-cuddles:

KITT is going into my garage to have a well earned rest and will only be used for Club meets and shows and M62 driving ;)

So cheap insurance, Tax and petrol consumption...... HERE I COME B)

wont be long before you will hate driving the micra and you'll be back in kitt in no time ;)

Not Toyota but still a Jap car...... Nissan Micra 1.0 3 door Auto .......in the color Green  :group-cuddles:

KITT is going into my garage to have a well earned rest and will only be used for Club meets and shows and M62 driving ;)

So cheap insurance, Tax and petrol consumption...... HERE I COME B)

Now thats a idea i need to get myself a cheap run about too :hokus-pokus:

jerry!!

Yeah post piccies hunny!

Could have got a Yaris though..... :P

Is it a new shape Micra or the older shape one?

lol Possibly, I have to admit I do feel very guilty for getting this car and KITT is sulking and she thinks I dont love her any more :P :rolleyes: which is just not true she is my dream car and I love her to bits but she is just not practical for going to and from work she drinks petrol for fun. So I bought the Micra as my workhorse :thumbsup:

Its a 2001 and I know nothing about shapes :ph34r: :shutit: and pics will be up in a sec :thumbsup:

Its also insurance group 1 whereas KITT was group 15.

lol Possibly, I have to admit I do feel very guilty for getting this car  and KITT is sulking and she thinks I dont love her any more :P  :rolleyes: which is just not true  she is my dream car and I love her to bits but she is just not practical for  going to and from work she drinks petrol for fun. So I bought the Micra as my workhorse :thumbsup:

Its a 2001 and  I  know nothing about shapes  :ph34r:  :shutit:  and pics I will get over the weekend :thumbsup:

Tis an older shape one then! :thumbsup:

This one..... Nissan_Micra_01.jpg

Not this one..... micra_01.jpg

I'm sure KITT will calm down in a few days hun - they're always jealous when you get another but KITT'll soon realise shes the one you truly love! :thumbsup:

SNAP :P

i've got an S plate micra that i use for work and leaving on dodgy

sainsburys car parks :lol::lol:

its cheap to run petrol wise,insurance is ok too and cheap tax :yes:

we'll have to have a micro micra toc meet Ash :lol:

...dont forget to put a TOC sticker in your back window like i have!!!

lol ohhh yes I cant forget about the TOC sticker that is most important :D I have to admit that is feels strange driving her, people dont notice the micra no peeps smiling and waving :( like they did when I was in KITT, but thats a good thing.lol

Posting some pics on Ashas behalf guys - heres her spangly new Micra!

Micra004.jpg

Micra003.jpg

Micra002.jpg

Its a cracking lil car isnt it! Its cute! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats to you, happy new car, I'm sure she'll be a happy addition to the family

:group-cuddles:

Mo God... Why a micra, Only ever been in one once, and I swore never again to set foot in one.

My mate got one as a courtacy car when his was in getting fixed, we were driving along the motorway at a meer 60mph when the engine decided to switch itself off, along with that the power steering went at the same time...

Best laxative ever!!!!

lol ohhh yes I cant forget about the TOC sticker that is most important  :D I have to admit that is feels strange driving her, people dont notice the micra no peeps smiling and waving :(  like they did  when I was in KITT, but thats a good thing.lol

lol Ash,

ours is silver so it justs blends into the background,but sometimes that really is a good thing :thumbsup:

i drive through a rough estate on my way home from work when i'm in the micra,but go the long way round when i'm in the yari :lol:

we went to cornwall last december in it and only cost us £13 in petrol :D

that was doing a steady 80 all the way.

btw there is a micra owners club...just look for kimi :P

Mo God...    Why a micra, Only ever been in one once, and I swore never again to set foot in one.

its cheap and reliable

the 1.0 auto must be so slow tho, easy driving tho, the car has a hard time tho!

Jay

Good idea Asha! Im doing the same now with my Corolla to try and keep the miles down and gives me a chance to work on it.

btw there is a micra owners club...just look for kimi :P

You arent are you? :lol: lol

Im going to join a TDCi forum, lol

errrrrrrr.. its an ok colour. :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Would look better in black and white! :yes: :D

All those times when you are sitting at traffic lights and another celica pulls up and you wish you were in KITT!!!

I'm not the biggest fan of Micra's tbh, but good luck with the ownership & that

Asha... What have you done?

What were you saying about sexy curves etc????? :P

Lol hun imo its not the fact that its not a Toyota its the fact that it is ugly and has noooooo omph or s*x appeal unlike the CELICA :thumbsup:

lol I know... I know and I have had to eat my words but if it means keeping KITT in the long run then sacrifices have to be made.

And I am not looking forward to being overtaken by fast cars :angry::crybaby: If only they knew what my other car was.

And I am not looking forward to being overtaken by fast cars  :angry:  :crybaby:  If only they knew what my other car was.

Remember those stickers... "My other car is a Porsche"?

You'll have to get one made up...

"My other car is KITT" :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links