Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Me Bought Another Car

Calisto

And I am not looking forward to being overtaken by fast cars  :angry:  :crybaby:  If only they knew what my other car was.

Remember those stickers... "My other car is a Porsche"?

You'll have to get one made up...

"My other car is KITT" :thumbsup:

Good thinking Al! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cut out and stick in your back window.

MY OTHER CAR IS

A CELICA GT-R :P

Do you know gang that I really might have to do something like that ;) I cant lets peeps think I just have a Micra that will never do.......... I HAVE A REP TO PROTECT :lol:

Do you know gang that I really might have to do something like that  ;)  I cant lets peeps think I just have a Micra that will never do..........  I HAVE A REP TO PROTECT  :lol:

Plenty of vinyl sticker companies that will produce something from your own artwork.

You know it makes sense, hun. :yes:

Do you know gang that I really might have to do something like that  ;)  I cant lets peeps think I just have a Micra that will never do..........  I HAVE A REP TO PROTECT  :lol:

Plenty of vinyl sticker companies that will produce something from your own artwork.

You know it makes sense, hun. :yes:

Likwid Art is the way forward these days

Likwid Art is the way forward these days

Ooh there's posh! :yes:

I've got a couple of ideas I'm thinking of running past them myself.

What? a Likwidart design on KITT that says... "My other car is a Micra!" :P

What? a Likwidart design on KITT that says... "My other car is a Micra!"  :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a very nice car. So how much did this set you back then?

jerry!!

Matt hun in the 3rd Piccy lol its a black cat not an oil puddle :D but you get points for originality :thumbsup:

Matt hun in the 3rd Piccy lol its a black cat not an oil puddle :D  but you get points for originality :thumbsup:

Wow, it does look like oil, doesn't it? I can see it's a cat now you've said but fully understand Moffmo thinking otherwise. Stealth cat!

I think it'll be a great car, a it girly though for my tastes!

I think I've said before that I breifly owned a mk1 micra (old boxy thing). If memory serves correct, it had 160k miles on the clock and only cost me £200 and came with 12months MOT. Great car, apart from it used to smoke like hell, apparently the early ones are well known for having worn piston rings (but then at 160000 miles I think you can expect a litle wear and tear).

I loved it for the 2 months that I had it until I traded it in for the Punto.

OH dear....

Horrible memories flooding back now...

Rusty wheel arches, no grip on the tyres even in the dry, noisy, stanky, micra... I hated mine. My mum still reckons I crashed it on purpose...

What I will say though, is that mine had 132000 miles on the clock, FSH, and took all the abuse I gave it.

Would never own one again though.....

I think I'm actually still registered to the Micra Owners club boards as well.... :D

That's a good lil car, much prefer that shape to any of the other micra's there are. If it saves money then it cant be bad :)

Well Ash... what can I say... considering the amount of money you spent on it it will be a while before you get your money back.. on paying petrol etc... but hey ho :P and green.. not really my colour ;)

You coulda got a nice little Yaris for that much!!! and kept it in the family!!!

*gives KITT a cuddle.... s'ok sweetie I still love you :P hehehe

love you too Ash ;) lol hope you have many lovely motoring miles in it :) and dont worry about faster cars on the roads... I'm only in a 1.3 and I'm generally the one going past everyone hehehe oops ;) lol

:group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links