Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fastest Legal Street Car In The World

Bibbs

Interesting. Obvious quick (is in accellerating), but Fennsport's Corolla was recently clocked at over 200mph.

A to B anywhere my money would be on the Corolla to whip the Cavalier Coupe's behind!

Very interesting that they decided to do this to a Calibra - not exactly one of the most aerodynamic cars available. But blooming 'eck, it does the job! I wouldn't want to drive a car that lifts like that down a strip though. :wacko:

Personally, I'd go with the Fensport Corolla too.......one of the best things about that car is the fact it looks practically normal. The very best "wolf in sheep's clothing"!! Which is surely what 'hot hatches' or fast roadgoing cars are all about!! :)

Very interesting that they decided to do this to a Calibra - not exactly one of the most aerodynamic cars available. But blooming 'eck, it does the job!  I wouldn't want to drive a car that lifts like that down a strip though. :wacko:

eh?

The Calibra had a CD of 0.24, which for its time, was one of the lowest drag figures of any coupe...

its still a shed of a car, but you cant say its not aerodynamic..

You can make hotrods subtle too:

http://www.audiracing.co.uk

There are quite a few cars like this that compete in the custom car street eliminator series in the UK.

There are UK Supra's running 10 sec quarters and are 200+ mph cars, which behave almost like stockers on the road. The corolla might be faster on the twisties if it's 4wd, but the durability of it's transmission would worry me.

the corolla has done 2 years on a used transmission (history unknown) and so far has only suffered a broken transfer but consider that it will have done well over 2000 launches that aint bad

I was going to say.. Calibras are actually very aerodynamic!!!

Lets face it though...

burnout.jpg

This is way cooler :P

Have they got the 4SGTE engine in their rolla yet? saw that dvd with the 1/4s when they had the other in and he was saying there was a turbo engine going in :drool:

looks like its had a nose job by Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon

DSC_31061.jpg

Why is there a huge red plastic thing stuck to the bonnet?

Is it just one of those things that no matter what he's done, deep down the chav in him has had to add some rediculous air scoop thingie, and even better, he's put it on back to front!

Why is there a huge red plastic thing stuck to the bonnet?

Is it just one of those things that no matter what he's done, deep down the chav in him has had to add some rediculous air scoop thingie, and even better, he's put it on back to front!

to be honest, when you have a 11.5 litre big block V8 churning out 1400bhp, you probably can justify a few 'extremes'

Oh some of you need to go and see some drag racing. :yes:

That car's styling is fairly common. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links