Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Hotels

chrisb

I am looking into the possibility of staying in a hotel for JAE if im not too late,

does anyone have any information on hotels very near to the showground?

Thanks

CB :thumbsup:

All you posh people are going to miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC village. :group-cuddles: :boxing::eek::fear: :meet: :drool: not to mention the :beer::beer::beer:

All you posh people are going to miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC village.  :group-cuddles:  :boxing:  :eek:  :fear:  :meet:  :drool:  not to mention the  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

Nahh - all you common folk will miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC hotel! :group-cuddles: :boxing::eek::fear: :meet: :drool: not to mention the :beer::beer::beer:

:lol:

im afraid a hotel will never compare to the camping! believe me :eek:

when you find yourself stood in a field in MFN for no reason it gets really fun

and you cant randomly drive off in someone elses car in a hotel

or stay up effing and blinding all night

or loose your tent

All you posh people are going to miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC village.  :group-cuddles:  :boxing:  :eek:  :fear:  :meet:  :drool:   not to mention the  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

Nahh - all you common folk will miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC hotel! :group-cuddles: :boxing::eek::fear: :meet: :drool: not to mention the :beer::beer::beer:

Too true. :yes:

Camping it is then!

Now to buy a tent! :)

CB :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: legend!

All you posh people are going to miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC village.  :group-cuddles:  :boxing:  :eek:  :fear:  :meet:  :drool:   not to mention the  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

Too true. :yes:

with the number of us in the holiday inn - am i sensing we'll be keeping the bar open till the early hours!

boooo!

TOC Camp JAE05 Bar

opening times:-

friday dinner - sunday evening

with the number of us in the holiday inn - am i sensing we'll be keeping the bar open till the early hours!

Too right Fidgits :yes::beer::beer::beer::beer: :group-cuddles:

All you posh people are going to miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC village.  :group-cuddles:  :boxing:  :eek:  :fear:  :meet:  :drool:  not to mention the  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

Nahh - all you common folk will miss the FUN FUN FUN in the TOC VILLAGE... u don't get "hotel idiots" do you!.. village idiots.. now, we will have loads of them.. loads of idiots = loads of FUN FUN FUN

Get tent, you know you want to.

Say after me.....

I WILL buy a tent.. I WILL buy a tent.. I WILL buy a tent.. I WILL buy a tent.. I WILL buy a tent.

can't beat camping :thumbsup:

Very much doubt it. ;)

You will be so wasted when you leave us you won't even be able to crawl never mind walk! and if you're not we want to know why????? :P :lol:

Very much doubt it. ;)

You will be so wasted when you leave us you won't even be able to crawl never mind walk! and if you're not we want to know why????? :P :lol:

yes, but having stayed in many hotels, I can vouch for the fact most of them have bars that are easy to crawl into (not to mention convient lifts nearby)

Jaxx hit the nail on the head.........boo smelly hotel peeps...booooo

Campers....wohoooo yeah I remember people "borrowing" cars to test!! Ken came back in Bibbs old one grinning...Jappy saying how Jims car was pink and Jaxx saying ooh mr2...might do that!!!!

Plus the random late night drinking games...gotta camp :group-cuddles:

Very much doubt it. ;)

yes, but having stayed in many hotels, I can vouch for the fact most of them have bars that are easy to crawl into (not to mention convient lifts nearby)

Too right mate - plus we can drink in air conditioned comfort and at least have carpet to fall on! :lol::lol:

lol

hotel wooftas!

your not doing JAE properly in bricks and mortar!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links