Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit

acstreet

HI

i am a new member at only 16 i have a toyota mr2 mark 2 1990 gti and am using it as a project for a mechanic career which i am starting.

I was wondering what induction kit would be recommended for my mr2 as i have a mark 2 1990 and i bought a ramair one and it ruined my cars performance instead of gaining.

do you have to tune other engine modifications to the car or isit because i got a crap induction kit

many thanks

andy :thumbsup:

p.s please help me i really want 1

hi system g

thank you for your help yet again you are a very helpful person n i really apprecaite it. :D

so if i put the k & n do i have 2 do any mods to others parts of the engine and would you recommend th replacement elements or induction kits, also what do you think of the green cotton air filters.

:help:

many thanks :rolleyes:

acstreet

andy

thanks people for the info but will i need 2 upgrade other parts of my engine.

i put a ramair jet stream in at it just seemed to f**k up my car engine and ruin the response of mycar and once i took it out again and changed the spark plugs it was fine do u rekon it was just the spark plugs goin or the induction kit just being rubbish.

cheers

andy

thats good then my dad rekons i would of needed my car tuned up for the induction kit but i knew it didnt judt checking up because u guys no what ur tlkin about.

cheers

thats good then my dad rekons i would of needed my car tuned up for the induction kit but i knew it didnt judt checking up because u guys no  what ur tlkin about.

cheers

hey hey...now i know what im talkin about....haha :D

cool...chuffed ! :thumbsup:

cheers

ill think ill go 4 an apexi but where do i get one from if not ill just get a k & n

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links