Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sony Psp

Fidgits

i'm tempted to get a Sony PSP (imported), and was wondering if anyone had one of these yet and whether it was worthwhile...

any hints tips or feedback would be welcomed...

Changed the title for you mate

Mate of mine has a psp and it's great soon as you play ridgeracer you will get one!!!

Whens the UK version being released then? Is it still September? Surely you'd be better off waiting til then cause then you can buy compatible games here too.... :unsure:

just got my psp today and it is FANTASTIC! i paid in total about £300 for mine inc delivery and import tax +vat but mine is the value pack (get a mem card case and lots of nice bits) ridge racer (awsome!) wipeout and a game called mecury

the uk basic pack will be £180 and games will be £40.

lik-sang.com is where i got mine from and it took only 3 days to arrive from hong kong.

i am glad i got mine early now as everyone i know is now jealous :)

** oh and all the games are compatable (jpn/us etc) and you get a power converter with it. so you are basicly getting a uk one as the instructions are in english as well **

Wait for the UK release dude, its not far away now ;)

Wait for the UK release dude, its not far away now  ;)

American and UK PSPs will be using a Sharp screen where Japanese versions use Sanyo. the Sanyo being much clearer.

plus you get less for more with the uk psp IMO

either way they are the ultimate gadget of 2005 (as quoted by stuff mag :P )

yep the release date is still september atm. we are takin pre-orders for them at work now. but so far we havent got any orders :wacko:

i had a go of one in the game shop, they had it on trial, it was very very good, and the graphics looked just as good as the ps2. i want that one!

yep the release date is still september atm. we are takin pre-orders for them at work now. but so far we havent got any orders :wacko:

lol thats because Game will have them! :lol::lol::lol:

The Game store I used to work in when it was EB, they've got loads, I know one of the lads who works in there, they've really been pushing the old pre-orders there!

Chris, that's just not funny... Typical DSG !:ph34r:

You should pre-order a bunch yourself and then sell them when there's a stampede as soon as it comes out (right in time for Christmas I notice). Yu could even manage to pre-sell them to ultra-keen people. If you get a discount then sell them at normal reatail and there's a bit of pocket money in there for you.

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links