Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pdf Printing....

Jamesb4uk

Hi all.

been wondering this for a few days now,

i've got several PDF's that are over 500 pages long & i need them printed off.

Normally i'd print them at work, but i'm on 3 week leave.

Does anyone know anyhere that will print PDF's from CD's?

J

Pretty much any print shop I would imagine - might be expensive though...

You may want to try Kall Kwik ( www.kallkik.co.uk ) or someplace like that. Expect to pay around 3 to 5p per sheet though - you may be better with a few reams of cheap A4 paper and a cheap laser printer tbh...

A

This might be worth a try...... just had a quick search.

Brava Reader 2.3.0.3

Software Publisher's Description

Brava Reader is a PDF viewer, TIFF viewer, and CSF (content sealed format) viewer. View and print TIFF, PDF, and CSF files. Brava Reader opens files quickly without startup delay and runs either as a desktop application or as an ActiveX with IE. TIFF imaging supports, monochrome (fax) and color, multi-page and oversize high-resolution images. CSF files are persistent rights protected published files created by the free Net-It Now, Brava Desktop, and Net-It CAD content publishing applications. CSF is a compressed format that encompasses our Visual Rights persistent security that includes password protection, onscreen banners, print, and other feature restrictions.

Version 2.3.0.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

and its a free download from here

Its the type of document you open with Adobe Acrobat Reader... The best description I can give is that its a way of "printing" a document to a file which can be read across all major computing platforms without having to have the software that originally created the file.

You can even get readers for PalmOS and Pocket PCs.

The file size is very small for the amount if information contained in it and its a great way of distributing documents by e-mail or across the web. You will have used and opened them without realising...

Hope that helps,

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links