Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Everyone, Check Out My Mr2

laurie_TT

WELCOME..... :thumbsup: Well nice mate looking the dogs! only thing id change is the wheels make the car look dated! But well nice!

very nice, and so :thumbsup: shiney, i dont like the wheels also, some nice ones would really set it off..

very nice buddy. does need a change of rims tho

...... can i interest you in some extremely nice jap rims?? (not cheap) ;)

rays1.jpg

Thats is one fine mr2 you have got there mate. Love the front on it mate looks well nice. And for your new choice in wheel :thumbsup:

jerry!!

What are your existing wheels?

I have a set of those exactly the same in my garage for track use, wondered what they were?

:yes:

they came with the car, ive always wondered wot make they are since thers no logo on them. if i get 18s on low profiles, the overall size of wheel and tyre will be about the same as the 16s ive got now cos ther so high profile, is that correct? i dont really want the car raised anymore. also do u no any places to get spacers, cos wot i like with the rims i got now is that theyre right out to the arches, the 18s im gettin will be a bit tucked away. yea it was at the last japfest, with the mr2oc group.

very nice! :)

and welcomes.

lovely car... real shiney! id say change rims too... but its up to you obviously.lol

Personally, I'd say leave the car alone. It looks very nice indeed. Clean and simple.

Love the rims too. I think they're based on an old Ferarri design from the late 70's. Classic. If you sell them, let me know, I'd be very interested.

:thumbsup:

like earl, lovin the wheels for the same reasons. :thumbsup:

a bit like mine, although mine are a bit more rounded.

closeupfront.jpg

welcome to the club :thumbsup:

I was gonna say that the rims are indeed old skool ferarri type design and i like em :thumbsup:

But that other set would look pretty refreshing on the car, good choice!

BTW: Jim someones else car's Orange too!!! :P

Laurri: No harm meant, just a little joke, hehe ^_^

-Z

Lookin good!!! Nice kit, smart and subtle!!!

The filled in side mouldings look good too! The wheels are fine, Rev 3 lights at the back would finish it all off nicely though!

I think it looks spot on - almost exacttly how I want to get mine.

Would love to know the what the wheels are as well - and what skirts are they?

Is it illegal not having side repeaters?

And what suspension do you have on it - make and drop?

Cheers :) :thumbsup:

yea rev 3 lights are definitely on my list, but im keeping the rev1/2 center bit. how can you find out if my mr2s a rev1 or 2? also wot is jae like, similar to japfest?

dunno about the side repeaters, do like it without tho. the side skirts are toms and it lowered 40mm on PI springs, would like to a bit lower with coilovers but it already scrapes on big speed bumps and when coming onto a road with a steep cambre, but im alrite most of the time if go very very slow and at an angle, alot of normal sized bumps u can go over at about 5mph.

Side repeaters are an mot fail mate and you can tell the revision of your car by the year it was built.

Rev 2 is Dec 1991 to Nov 1993

Side repeaters are an mot fail mate

TRUE.

so you will have to either put them back on for the MOT, or get a friend who is an MOT'er :blink:

I used to have a nova GSI (i know...ok... you can stop the laughing now) But i smoothed over the side repeaters, and had no locks / door handles, and it failed on all that !!....luckly i do already have a friend who is an MOT'ER

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links