Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dr Who Finale

Demonic Angel

Wasnt it just brilliant! I'm in awe - I cant believe its the end of the series - must go out and buy on DVD!

I'm sure David Tennant will be a wonderful Doctor but Christopher Eccleston was just brilliant!

Well worth the licence fee! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And if you havent watched it yet - its on tomorrow on BBC3! Watch it - or else I'll send the Daleks round! :lol:

Bugger!!!

Missed it!! :angry:

Been outside having a BBQ & beer. :drool:

Ah well must remember to watch tomorrow :thumbsup: (remind me nearer the time ;) )

Bugger!!!

Missed it!! :angry:

Been outside having a BBQ & beer.  :drool:

Ah well must remember to watch tomorrow  :thumbsup:  (remind me nearer the time ;) )

Sadly enough Les - I stopped what I was doing (sunbathing!) at 7pm dead to come in and watch it!

Now I'm gonna go back out and sunbathe! :lol: I had to watch it - its become a necessity for a Saturday evening! I'll miss it now! :lol:

Yeah, I hope David Tennant is as charismatic as Christopher Eccleston..... although he is quite fit actually - I wish I were Rose!

I quite fancied CE, but I totally fancy DT! Roll on Crimbo! :D :D

Although was it me or did anyone find the ending a bit strange beings as CE is apparently contracted for the Christmas special too?? I reckon those final scenes in the tardis were the late re-shoots that they did, unless they wrote it into the script knowing Christopher wasn't going to come back??

considering how soon he announced he was only doing 1 series (right after episode 1) i think somehow he either planned to only do 1 series, or it was scripted all along...

Being the sad hopeless romantic that I am - I soooo wanted the Doctor and Rose to get it on! :lol::lol::lol:

And they did - kind of! :P :P

Although I thought it was pretty harsh to leave Captain jack behind - the fact he lived, does that mean all the humans lived? Guess we'll never know!

Don't worry Em, we'll be long gone by then :lol:

It was a good series - I missed some of the middle ones and was quite scared by others (I'm a big girl's blouse sometimes :ph34r: ) but I really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

...and it killed off "Celebrity Wrestling" thank goodness for that...

A

Being the sad hopeless romantic that I am - I soooo wanted the Doctor and Rose to get it on!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And they did - kind of!  :P  :P

Although I thought it was pretty harsh to leave Captain Jack behind - the fact he lived, does that mean all the humans lived? Guess we'll never know!

ahh, no, I think that jack will be back...

after all, rose brought him back to life - there is a reason for that...

part of me wonders if thats how shes going to leave the next series, end up going off with the captain..

Well its a hard choice.....

Captain jack - whos gorgeous and American

New Doctor - whos gorgeous and Scottish

Touch choice! :lol:

lol Al - Celebrity Wrestling deserved to be wrestled out of the Saturday night line up - it was so cheesy and trying to be Gladiators with Z list celebs....

Perhaps they should just bring Gladiators back? I have a hole in my Saturday night line-up now, especially with Strictly Dance Fever gone too!

Back to the Doctor - The whole Bad Wolf thing was quite clever too - although I just read on another site that Captain jack isnt back now til Series 3..... although it also says that Billie Piper has agreed to do the whole of Series 2 now.....

I must admit - I re-watched it on BBC3 last night (was bored and nothing else on!) and then there was a Dr Who special on afterwards for 15 mins and it explained a lot of the stuff I didnt understand initially.

Like I didnt really realise Rose was dying, because all she said was her head hurt - then I realised that the Doctor kissing her meant he saved her life and thats why he died..... I didnt really get why he was dying!

But now I do! He would die to save Rose - I welled up when I realised thats what had happened! :lol: Yep I'm a saddo!

Oh! did you not get that :unsure:

Pay attention Em!

My g/f thinks its sweet that I get emotional over Dr Who.. I thought the 'Rose dad dying' episode was so sad.

I knew that in the last episode he took the 'pain' out of her head by kissing her, then he was ill... love it how he see's everything in a light hearted way, even when its the worst situation.

I cried at that one too - the scariest one was the one called "Empty Child", with the little boy in a gas mask - its not often a little boy asking for its Mummy scares me! lol

He was a wonderful Doctor - and will be sorely missed. I admit it - I fancied him, buit not because hes the most good looking bloke or anything, but the character is such a sweet and funny guy - the sort of guy I go for in real life! :D :thumbsup:

I also thought it was quite funny when Rose met Lynda (with a Y!) and she was immediately jealous that the Doctor has a "new assistant" ;)

This is going to be a must on DVD but I'm waiting for the series box set.

Heard Rose goes halfway thru series 2 and the girl from the 'are u my mummy' episode is gonna be the new companion, that wouldnt be to great.

I dont think I can wait till xmas for the next episode.

Yeah they've brought them out in stupid volumes - whats the point in that??

Yeah they've brought them out in stupid volumes - whats the point in that??

money...

I admittedly only watched two episodes....

and they were the ones with the child n gas mask.... scarey :P

I thought they were good tho... just didnt get a chance to see others...

I shall aquire them soon methinks

i wathced part of the first and the child with the gas mask! and that was scary! :(

i was too busy to watch the rest so my dad filled me in on most of them!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links