Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow @ Santa Pod

gordypix

Hands up, baby hands up........................The king of cheesy tunes on his Yaris stereo owns up..............

gallery_1599_33_1119184934.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Tom.B

• Blaze

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Apply Sun cream or pay the price later like I did................. :lol:

gallery_1599_33_1119185867.jpg

woulkd of been good to go but the gt4s taking all my money. the white celica with red graphics gets his vinyl done by the same boys that do mine

:D Just got back..pics will be on their way soon as poss.

It was a great weekend..really good fun with a top bunch of peeps!. I finally met Gordy B) and his "women"..both very nice girls....Im burnt to a crisp so me and Earl and Ross left about 12.45today.

The cars were awesome with the Yariss/Jaxx/Ken and the corolla hooning down the track as I sipped chilled beers trying to take pics! The big drag car was awesome :eek::eek: absolute quality.!!!

Oh and Earl and Ross..somehow on the way back you left me behind so I carried on and stopped at Trowell for petrol only to see on the way out both of you coming past!!!!

Well it was great to meet the ones I havent met and was ace to see Ash/ken/Jaxx+tegan etc again :thumbsup:

Just got back! Watched the jet car again so we left at 1.30 ish! (Ash we did go the wrong way!! :( )

Burnt to a crisp and im tired but it was well worth it!

Fantabulous day yesterday! Nice to see darren take our car on the strip! :D

Have to thank all you guys for leaving me in the heat whilst you all went to tesco with air-con!!!! <_< Ah well it was worth it! ;) Peace and quiet! :lol:

Hehe yeah forgot about that!!!! I managed to find a -185degree freezer so I was stood in that for a while :lol::drool:

How did ya chill that crate of Carlsberg Tom?

:thumbsup: Oh yes a BIG thanks to Gordy..one for showing his mug :thumbsup: and two for donating a crate of beer to me. I was really chuffed m8 :)

Tom - Snapped a really cute German Belly dance Instructor in the Club last nite.... :yes:

No German girl jokes - This is her on left of pic:

gallery_1599_33_1119193687.jpg

And as we get back on topic....... :D

I had a great weekend, yeah so I am a bit sunburnt and hell yeah I need some sleep BUT I wouldnt have missed it for all the Celicas in Jap land :P Now I am back and in the middle of a teriffic rain storm.

It was good to see the clan again and HELLOOOOOOOO Gordy :group-cuddles: nice to meet you after a year and a half of chatting :thumbsup: some nice picies there mate you soooooo do have a talent.

Tom hun..... hello :D and never forget our two wheel adventure ;)

Tom hun..... hello :D  and never forget our two wheel adventure ;)

U two ain't been on a mini moto by any chance have ya??????????????

Tom hun..... hello :D  and never forget our two wheel adventure ;)

U two ain't been on a mini moto by any chance have ya??????????????

lol nooooo Tom and I went to get some more bits for the bbq and there was a black single tyre track on the country road and I said KITT and I had made that track earlier in the day, well it had me n Tom in fits of laughter ..... sos much so that I had to pull over coz I couldnt see through the tears :lol: and as we returned the security vehicle was chasing two evos who were messing about, well they were coming straight for us so I nudged KITT's nose out to see if I could stop them and at the last minute pulled her back in :shutit: It could have turned nasty and I didnt want a smashed up car.

:o - Lucky u did pull back - could have been nasty :unsure:

She only pulled back in because I was squealing lol!!!!! :unsure:

Yeah thats very true :D and I didnt want to scratch the paint work :lol:

yes great day nice to see everyone as usuall and new faces too :group-cuddles:

i'm sunburnt temp was reading 35 on the way back :o

big thanks to SystemG for leading our convoy this morning :thumbsup:

best moment of the day has to be terry grants display,when he was doing donuts around those girls feet was pure skill must have been less than a inch away..till the scoobys tyres melted :eek:

That looks like a great day folks :thumbsup:

Gordy, those pics are great - you'd think you did that for a living or something :lol:

A

That looks like a great day folks :thumbsup:

Gordy, those pics are great - you'd think you did that for a living or something :lol:

A

It always helps when u have good subjects to shoot..as I did here :thumbsup:

sorry i missed another great meet. hope to be ready for the jap show in october. glad everyone got back in one piece.

shame about the fireforce car (now baged as the santapod car) seen it run lots of times with no probs, apart from the main event last bank holiday where the tyres were catching the bodywork so they couldnt do a top speed run, still pretty quick though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links