Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow @ Santa Pod

gordypix

Well i'm cool now thank's to the thunder storm's round good old scarby :D but it was roasting at the pod and decided to call it a day as i couldn't stand it anymore, gutted is a understatement as i've heard Toyota's came first and second :crybaby:

CRD Supra came first with a 9.9 something run and Fennies Corolla came second :D :D :D Once i find all the times i'll pop them up asap :thumbsup:

A bit gutted about the jetcar but no doubt it will be up and running soon, 6.07@267mph was pretty amazing to watch from the VIP area and i took a vid of it as well which i'll pop up soon ;)

Here's a few pics from sunday's track action :thumbsup:

As for the clubstand side of things, a top stand position from the pod :D , excellent weather B) and a top group of people ;) , made for a damn good weekend :yes:

Lot's of fun on the saturday even if the temp was 34c so didn't make for good run times but the same went for everyone including the modified Integra Type R that i left in my rear view mirror :D After the run, erm what car is that mate and when i said it's an Avensis the blood seemed to drain from their face :lol::lol::lol: My best time was 14.74@94.11 btw.

Nice to meet a few new faces especially Ross who made the trip down from Scotland and was the fastest Yaris on the day :thumbsup:

See you all again in 5 week's peeps :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Tom.B

• Blaze

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i missed this folks looks like a great time was had an all as per usual!

Well i got back home at 7.45pm, nice little drive consisting of around 350miles :wacko:

Thank to everyone for making me feel so welcome. Nice to meet everyone & i cant wait to meet more of u at JAE.

Il post up some pics later when i can get them unloaded from the camera.

Thanks to Ken for helping me out with my adventurous(spelling) route on the way down :thumbsup:

And Earpl, il get them nice piccies to u when i can :P

Hi Ross, it was good to meet you and your nice Yari, thanks for the info on the Vibe install (watch this space) :D :thumbsup:

:( I got back posted a bit then just collapsed....slept till now with a bit of waking up getting fluids..methinks I had a slight bit of sunstroke :wacko: . Yeah Ross youre car is class matey and Ive got some pics of you on the 1/4. The one I did of kens 1/4 is a bit shaky and pants but ill get it posted asap

my head hurts............................ got home and stood in the rain for half an hour & watched the lightning. what an ausome weekend. great cars, better people :thumbsup: hurry up with the pics ross..... oh did you take any pics of cars?

Fabulous day that was! Thanks for making me welcome at my first TOC event, see you at JAE. I left about 2.45 as was sooo hot and my cold water supply in the boot could have made a hot drink! Took the roof out, had both windows wide open and nearly 3 hours later at home was still roasting :wacko: Spent too much time watching the 1/4 miles and my necks a bit red, ouch. Top day.

Bit late but couldnt be ubikd to do anything last night never mind sit infront of a computer when the sun was still shining!

drive home was a bit warm! had the roof off and managed to get my head sunburnt! trust me to buy a car with full leather seats for the summer! doh! :rolleyes:

i had a great weekend - extremely sunburnt and very sore today but still had a fab time!

it was nice to see some new faces - karl your corolla is cool! and ross i love the yaris, :thumbsup:

the dragster was insane! im glad i wasnt stood at the back! getting covered in diesel and losing my hearing! :blink:

all in all a great show - cant wait for next one! ;)

:blink: Is anyone else looking like a beetroot?or just me? Tegan cheers for the advice of "tom youd best sit down for a bit" ...think I needed to. Well im no well over cooked and peeling on the nose!!!. Next time sunblock and big floppy hat for Tommy methinks!. :thumbsup:

just had chance to reply!

i was in a right state! hayfever, heatstroke, sunburn, dehydration, exhaustion

all hit me at once! which must have meant it was an awesome weekend

great to meet everyone again!

-karl your install is ace! very unique

-ken, see you again on the next quater :D (see below for my best time!)

-chris, ghey music and dire camping knowledge, but a top larf (pis to follow)

-big up to the rest of all the lads and ladys! it wouldnt happen without you!

enjoyed my first stint on the old quater even if my time is a bit dire for the car i was in! (or so im told) but im a first timer and ya gotta start somewhere!

really really enjoyed it and the jet car was unreral :eek: must get meself to see Top Fuel one day :D

pics on the way, upload in process!

:blink: Is anyone else looking like a beetroot?or just me? Tegan cheers for the advice of "tom youd best sit down for a bit" ...think I needed to. Well im no well over cooked and peeling on the nose!!!. Next time sunblock and big floppy hat for Tommy methinks!.  :thumbsup:

yeah me! i look like i fell face first in the barbie!

been called beetroor, red head and bizzarly 'batman' at work today

proper stings! but thank god for aloe vera! :lol:

Yeah hope the hayfever is better m8 you looked a bit worse for wear from it and I could tell it was bugging you!! Got some pics of yours and Kens 1/4 Ill post em tomorrow when ive rooted through the bet m8

yeah was doing me some damage! even had a small asthma attack! but being a hardcore toc'er, allergies and illnes dont stop you!

my first TOC meet was at the pod and i had a very serious ear infection! :lol:

piccys! :drool: get em up!

:blink: Is anyone else looking like a beetroot?or just me? Tegan cheers for the advice of "tom youd best sit down for a bit" ...think I needed to. Well im no well over cooked and peeling on the nose!!!. Next time sunblock and big floppy hat for Tommy methinks!.  :thumbsup:

well im just burnt all over! couldnt find a comfy spot to sleep in as the sunburn was just killing me! :(

Just means we'll go back again for sure! :lol:

The boys at work were calling me Lobster lady.(sounds very dodgy).... alllllll day <_< evil people :rolleyes:

Cheers for the fun and laughs Ash...the mod I was gonna do goes nooooo further though lol!!! I came beack and still laughed about what I said!!!! :lol:

:blink: Is anyone else looking like a beetroot?or just me?

:yes: me and mark are both red too :lol:

but makes a change for pod..its always freezing on the sunday.

my legs dont bend very well as they are very red :help:

kimi x

Cheers for the fun and laughs Ash...the mod I was gonna do goes nooooo further though lol!!! I came beack and still laughed about what I said!!!! :lol:

Your class mate :group-cuddles: my sides were aching for ages over that hiccup, :lol: and your secret is safe with me........ until JAE :P

ok! photos....

pre-show meet

gallery_3690_183_1119290888.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119290952.jpg

his 'n' hers :rolleyes:

gallery_3690_183_1119291055.jpg

how not to put up a tent, erect and then dont bother with pegs... earpl! and then the wind breifly blows! (sorry dude i just thought this was the funniest thing all weekend!)

gallery_3690_183_1119291164.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119291294.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119291391.jpg

lol just proves hes nuts! you should have heard him wrestling in it on sunday morning! :lol:

couple for the ladies..

gallery_3690_183_1119291471.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119291634.jpg

and one for the men...

gallery_3690_183_1119291744.jpg

top secret skyline! hellllllooooooooooo mamma!

gallery_3690_183_1119291892.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119292046.jpg

awesome bonnet

gallery_3690_183_1119292181.jpg

CRD supra with VERY silly turbo!

gallery_3690_183_1119292276.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119292426.jpg

It was funny on the way down on the M1.... I had just got back on the motor way after a short stop at one of the services when I saw a blur of orange go past me :D I pounded the horn but with noise of the engine he didnt hear me so I soon caught up with him, :ph34r: got beside him :thumbsup: said good morning and fell in behind him and had our own mini convoy to the meeting point. Great stuff :group-cuddles:

why am i not suprised, no wonder you want me to come so i put up the ruddy tent!

munter of the show

goes to a cavalier! why on earth THIS was in the show area at a japcar show ill never know!

gallery_3690_183_1119292492.jpg

crazy drift style s15 at Pace Products with a werid 'pickup' style back end!

gallery_3690_183_1119292515.jpg

IMHO one of the most beautiful cars EVER! Veilside Fortune Supra!

gallery_3690_183_1119292542.jpg

Fortune R33

gallery_3690_183_1119292657.jpg

Hatchiroku (sp)! one of my fave cars of the show!

gallery_3690_183_1119292661.jpg

another of my faces! super mega awesome monster truck hilux! was a good 8ft high at roof level!

gallery_3690_183_1119292702.jpg

gallery_3690_183_1119292798.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links