Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Been Out In A Tubby

m4rk scotland

got the money sorted out and insurance prices sorted. but i had never been out in any mr2 and didnt know where to look at such and such int he engine. went for adrive with my mate and met up with a few folk one of which had a really nice tubby, he showed me round it etc and took me out for a spin! quality fun. i just have to wait 3 weeks till i can get mine and then il be cheesing too. amazing comming froma rattly renault to a 13 year old car that felt rock solid! i really cant wait now :D

Yeah it is a fun car, only driven a turbo once but that was enough to convince me to upgrade from my N/A asap. I love the 'kick' it gives.

What can i say they are a very rapid car mate but you need to give them a bit of respect as well ;)

jerry!!

Addictive, rapid, etc, etc. Thay've all been said before.

Without doubt, the most performance you can get for your money. Probably the most underrated supercar in history.

You'll love it. :thumbsup:

Probably the most underrated supercar in history.

You'll love it.  :thumbsup:

Which is exactly why i like it!.. although not sure about the 'supercar' status.. as much as i would love to think that i own one.. :rolleyes:

nah, it aint "super car" .. lol, how many McLaren F1's came out with a 120bhp auto option ;)

But bang for buck, you'll not get much better.

Shame I'm selling mine.

I just upgraded from an N/A to a Tubby, and beleive me you will love it!!!! Best feeling since banging ya missus. okay well not quite that desired affect but very close lol.

Enjoy and welcome to Tubby land, and take care of it!!

I just upgraded from an N/A to a Tubby, and beleive me you will love it!!!! Best feeling since banging ya missus. okay well not quite that desired affect but very close lol.

Enjoy and welcome to Tubby land, and take care of it!!

I just love my tubby as well. The only problem is finding a decent road to drive it on that doesnt have speed bumps or camera's every 5 yards.

Tell ya what though, get a T-Bar... In weather like we are having in the south it just puts a massive grin on your face as you feel the warm wind and the roar of the engine, followed by the turbo whistle and the induction hiss when you boot it. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links