Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

They Woke Me Up !

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Howdy folks, they did it again, those inconsiderate robbers woke me up earlier this morning, 4:30 am to be precise when some geezers, using a Case excavator, ripped the 2 atm machines out of the wall from the Natwest bank next door!!! They loaded/dumped the 2machines into a skip/skip carrier and made away in that and a white Mit Shogun. As the skip truck drove off, the top rail bar caught the rear digger arm of the excavator, tipping it on it's side!!

Inconsiderate again as they drove off, leaving it blocking the road. The recovery truck people are taking the excavator away now as I type this. Now, there IS literally, a hole in the wall now, a rather large one. This has happened a couple of times before now, not to mention when they ram raided the Blockbuster next door, and made off with some Sony Playstation 2's ( when they first came out), and another time when the Thresher opposite got ram raided, and they only made off with what looked like A tray of beer!?!?! Yes, A tray.

Dam thats not funny mate. So does this regular happen?

jerry!!

You need to move :lol:

its when the atm pops open and all the cash flies on the floor... I would be downstairs in a shot :D

Well,Blockbusters got ram raided a few years back, and the Thresher too. I swear the bank had it done before, but the staff say no. Just up the road, a Barclays bank got ram raided a few weeks back too, same m.o. In a town called Crowthorne. And apparently, a bank in Wokingham too. I think they must be on a roll.

Unfortunately, no money spewed out. It was in a huge white metal container/box. I am assuming in the event of such a thing happening, the purple dye stuff gets sprayed. Don't know tho. I would have laughed if the box DID split open, and all the lolly fell out tho. I'd be down there in my combat pant with many pockets and a bin bag!!

And this area I am in is supposed to be a quite quiet area!! They got those black cctv balls about 1/4 mile up the road watching a park!?!?! But none down here tho. just goes to show, money does get wasted on nothing.

Sometimes, fun like this has gotta happen init. Just been interviewed by local rag. The junior reporter lass was ok, not bad, but didn't say nefing tho. Watch out all others, if YOU live near a bank, and the neubikt police station is a trek away, it could be next!! So get your camcorders charged up and ready to go.

I walked through a diy shop 2 doors away from me this morning, and they got cctv out the front and caught it all, but cos they a bit of a distance away, wasn't very clear. Apparently, there were at least 10 people, with a couple or cars at the far end of the lay-by, blocking the road, ready to ram any one who came along!! And they were tooled up too!! Have YOU had your Weetabix today?

Also, the Blockbuster next door has been hit more than twice too. Last xmas, soone broke in through the back ddoor, and picked up some dvd's and PS2's, like a shopping list, just taking one of each item, even tho there were 4 PS2's there and other stuff. They been broken into 4 times, and 2 attempted break in's. They got shutters on the front and the back doors now.

And the council still hasn't got cctv domes here. Instead, they got 2 domes at the park, watching the grass grow!!

It's happened in Banbury a couple of times too.

Locla sainsbury's has been attacked twice in 2 weeks a few months back, with guys in masks and shotguns!

Bank has had the dig the ATM outta the wall routine, and a post office has been ram-raided too...

That's the biggest things to happen here EVER, as Banbury is so boring, even the retired move away....

Still, at least I live 5miles away, in a village so quiet, they told Bjork to shut up when she sang "it's oh so quiet..."

:D :D :D

never heard of that thing happening here, altho the Police Station is right at the top of the High Street which prolly has an affect!

Sounds dodgy tho, the lengths people go too to get money is shocking! :blink:

the best bit is when they try to bust open the ATM, or it may have already happend, if you dont do it right...

a little bomb goes off and dumps a load of dye all over the notes rendering them utterly useless!

I reckon they probably got the dye bomb thing figured out. I asked the manageress today if she knew how much was in the money boxes, and she said anything up to 80k. BUT, seeing as they nicked it Saturday night/Sunday morning, AFTER the busy weekend, leaving only Sunday, they may have lost out quite a bit. Ah well, it WAS free anyway.

And the council still hasn't got cctv domes here. Instead, they got 2 domes at the park, watching the grass grow!!

Quite right too.

If you don't keep your eyes on the Grass, it grows, the ecology of the area changes and then , one day you wake up to find yourself living by a Rainforest the size of Wales ( I believe ALL rain forests are this size ).

No cameras and the hippies win. This cannot be allowed ! :arrgg-matey:

the best bit is when they try to bust open the ATM, or it may have already happend, if you dont do it right...

a little bomb goes off and dumps a load of dye all over the notes rendering them utterly useless!

Expert are you Rob?

Oh no theres a bank just round the corner from my house :blink: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links