Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thieving Scum!

RossP

I have now had my fourth set of valve caps taken off my car in six months.. I know it's only a minor thing, but still !Removed! annoying. And the caps i had got with my Ultralites from Kev at Envy were black PLASTIC ones. Who would want to steal plastic valve caps? I've had two sets stolen that were on my old alloys, and one set which actually needed a spanner to take them off. Believe me it was impossible to take them off with your fingers. Why can't these **** wipes just go and spend a quid and buy some? Does anybody have any ideas on how to prevent any more from being pinched? Cos nobody seems interested in pinching anything else from my car

best bet is to leave plastics on there until show day and then swap them over in the morning, annoying I know but its the only way i've found to keep a nice set...

I would love to catch them in the act.. then phone the police and take it to court. Can you imagine how the theif will feel. :blink: . going to court for steeling valve caps :eek: . Mine were nicked the other day too. :ffs:

If only I knew where it was done. It was either outside my house, or in one of the Car Parks behind bar street. God knows. If i would have caught them would have given them a run for them. Only saw it a few minutes ago.

put some super glue on the caps and wait till the scum try to nick them, then when said scum is attached trailor the carover to germany, maybe gove scum some water half way across, and have a spin round nurburg see how long they can hold on for

i have rich brook chrome ones. when any one tries to unscrew them they just spin. u need a special adapter which u have to put on top and turn to take them off. only £12.99 :thumbsup:

i have rich brook chrome ones. when any one tries to unscrew them they just spin. u need a special adapter which u have to put on top and turn to take them off. only £12.99 :thumbsup:

Very cool, I like my mates method though. Park where you have a view of the car from your window, then when the wee bam shows up and crouches down to steal the caps. Press the 'Panic' button on your remote to set the alarm off, and watch the ned **** himself. If he doesn't run off imediately just slowly stroll towards him with a large implament of pain and destruction.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links