Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uk Pimp My Ride...

JappyBeast

Should be quite interesting!

"we went for the 16 inch Wolfrace wheels"..

They have to pimp a Nova or Corsa!

Heard Westwwod on Radio 5 last nite.

First car they have done is a MORRIS MINOR

They are using a Tuning garage in Essex somewhere.

Anyone know which one????????????

they made the silver R5 GTT for ali g film, done a few rude boy cars but alos done a tvr and a porker, they know there stuff styling wise but bit lax flower

(incidently i used to get driven round in ali gs car from the film by a 50yo woman was fantastic)

Do they have a website - nothing came up on google............... :wacko:

JappyBeast Posted Today, 12:40 PM

Should be quite interesting!

"we went for the 16 inch Wolfrace wheels"..

They have to pimp a Nova or Corsa!

:lol::lol::lol: Class post :thumbsup:

But only 16inch :blink: surely your average chav would want 18inch ...and thus catch and bang on the rear arches and throw the handling to hell :lol:

Actually saw this 'pimp my ride' for first time at frends house in Germany 2 weeks ago... what a load of tripe! (and I used to think 'Top gear' was on another planet!). Couldn't believe my eyes (along with tears of laughter) the episode I saw seemed to consist of what looked like a bunch of 'Drug dealers' sat round a table deciding how to customise a Toyota land Cruiser. The proceded to 'lower it' !!! I thought a Toyota Land Cruiser was for off roading so why would they want to lower it :wacko: ?. They put a bad fitting body kit on it and then (this was the ultimate bit if you thought it couldn't get any worse) they painted flames down the side :lol: ! (I like flames on something like a American Hot rod but a 4WD ... <_< ).

All in all the vehicle was ruined, A prime case of were the manufacturer does know best on design.

They MUST pimp up an origional mini.

I would love to see that

There is a similar programme to Pimp My Ride, on some dodgy Satellite channel, and they did this womans Mini up for her, looked quite cool but it defo needs "pimpin" :thumbsup:

I just dont think the UK can carry such a show.

'We took Tony's Kia Pride and made it proud once again'

they made the silver R5 GTT for ali g film, done a few rude boy cars but alos done a tvr and a porker, they know there stuff styling wise but bit lax flower

(incidently i used to get driven round in ali gs car from the film by a 50yo woman was fantastic)

Ah not true the R5's had alreay been made by a guys called Jamie Shaw who sent up a company in essex with his old man or his money from morgage something like that!

But the guy and his crew have real talent! Calibe coach works use his for trimming so they say!

Got taken out in a redish pink one he built two yuears ago with BTCC style gear box my god is all can say, bling and speed come to mind! :o :o :drool: now I must of looked kool in the passenger seat B) not!

Best one was when they put a fireplace in the back of a van!

#

um the hot tube, jacuzzi was very pointless imagin the conversation with insurance company when making a claim when you went round roundabout and water goes ervywhere casue a big crash!

think the eletrics would be dead too after!

Just like that Orange Advert!

The coffee machine between the front seats was also a bad idea, who wants to smell coffee when you are driving?.. not me, I hate the stuff!

Well its going to be interesting! Certainly a step up from Chav my Ride!

Ah not true the R5's had alreay been made by a guys called Jamie Shaw who sent up a company in essex with his old man or his money from morgage something like that!

But the guy and his crew have real talent! Calibe coach works use his for trimming so they say!

Got taken out in a redish pink one he built two yuears ago with BTCC style gear box my god is all can say, bling and speed come to mind! :o :o :drool: now I must of looked kool in the passenger seat B) not!

mate the silver R5 wsa made by jamie shaw, jamie owns carisma.

The yellow one was made by k-tec racing and was commisioned for the ali g film

I just dont think the UK can carry such a show.

'We took Tony's Kia Pride and made it proud once again'

well, in the american one i just watched, they "pimped" a 1988 daihatsu hijet van (like a bedford rascal). i truly have never seen anything so ridiculous in my life! the put flames down the side, 17" (and very nice) wheels on it, and a stupid wing on the back!!

to top it all off, they left the 850cc engine completely standard!

Both K-tech and charisma are total ****...

I have seen their show cars up close, they looked shoddy construced and poorly finished....

At least its not mynheer :lol:

Both K-tech and charisma are total ****...

I have seen their show cars up close, they looked shoddy construced and poorly finished....

At least its not mynheer  :lol:

ive spent alot of time around k tech cars (went out with daughter of there main mechanic) her car was mint his car was mint (345bhp 1.4 everyday car) havent seen many of carismas cr sup close but k tech aint bad at wah they do

Its on MTV but I'm sure 'council TV' will buy up old episodes of Pimp My Ride soon as its started getting old.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links