Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Split Up With My Gf

jdbecks

long story short...but my gf said to me she thinks our relationship has run its course and she needs a break...i said might as well end it...and its not bothered me one bit and even on my own ive not thought it? werid...well ill miss the regular s*x...only with her 6months..feel relived and free if anything now, like i was in a cage

Well if neither of you were happy in the relationship then there was no point carrying it on was there!

Looks like you both made the right decision.

whats her number i need a gf??

did that sound desperate

Er, just a tad :lol:

I love it!

Its great how alot of us have to vent our relationship problems on TOc (inc me)..

I'm growing wise to life/relationships, I say things happen for a reason, your soul mate could be just round the corner.

Its all about Fate, you miss a bus or get caught in traffic for a reason, its part of the master plan.

Good luck to you mate.

Relationships based on regular sex alone, rarely last much longer than six months....................................as you have found out.

Put it down to experience and move on.

I'm also in the club lol....

Not sure about the s*x comment by Yaris 54, always found s*x at the front end of a relationship to be some of the best in a relationship where your playing and learngin about each other :D AS long as it's not all s*x its great...

Jappy, maybe there should be an agony TOC forum lol :D :D :D

Yep if you feel like that then you've made the right decision!

Now you can go find yourself a ""proper"" Essex Bird for whatever you want her for :P lol

long story short...but my gf said to me she thinks our relationship has run its course and she needs a break...i said might as well end it...and its not bothered me one bit and even on my own ive not thought it? werid...well ill miss the regular s*x...only with her 6months..feel relived and free if anything now, like i was in a cage

Ah free to spend all that money bk on the car then rather than some place nice, or do this go there for a change.

Time to spend time with mates racing about, going to shows buying stuff to make car that liitle better in performance!

Nice to hear your doing well, its not quite the same when your together 4years tho!

But I must say it is nice to do what you like, when you like n how you like!No wot I mean? :thumbsup:

That fourm idea not bad might stop a few out there feeling so bad!!??

Edited by ededdy

Personally I cant understand anyone wanting to leave someone who owns and MR2! :P

haha yeah..she dont like my car...well i should of binned her there n then ha!

she n said she wants a brake see how we feel in a couple of weeks...well im not to fussed at the moment.

ha yeah u can have it lord ed! shes a high maintance girl hahaha

shes a high maintance girl hahaha

Arent we all though - apparently even -I- am high maintenance...... can you believe that? :rolleyes::lol::lol:

hahaha! yeah all girls are abit!! all mine are seem to be well high maintaince!! but i love it! ha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links