Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Failed Its Mot

houston

failed on orange sidelights, new clears are in the post as we speak.

and exhaust blowing, but i know about this and was meant to gum it before i took it for its test(silly me) first car ive EVER had thats had such a cheap mot,

VERY happy chappy now!

Cheap MOT pass...always a good one.

Mine failed MOT when i got my car, one bald tyre and blowing exhaust too. Got a part worn tyre to get me through, and bandaged the exhaust !

Can ya fail on orange sidelights?...

Mine are orange since i put the diamond clears on, due to the bulb...

-Z

Not sure exactly on the law's with lights

But i know for defo that you can only have white, and orange on the front of a car, (yellow headlight are allowed for european / imports) and red / orange on the back (except reverse obviously)

thats why neons etc are not allowed on the road (by law) as most of them are colours that are not allowed on the road !, purple / blue / green etc

Not sure exactly on the law's with lights

But i know for defo that you can only have white, and orange on the front of a car, (yellow headlight are allowed for european / imports) and red / orange on the back (except reverse obviously)

thats why neons etc are not allowed on the road (by law) as most of them are colours that are not allowed on the road !, purple / blue / green etc

What about starlet turbo's with green GT Badge as mine passes every year and buggers in blue if they chatch me (norm just a poor little astra and not gona stop for that, now a triffic cop with camra V6 omega or R volvo is a different story ie the camra!)

I have a roll up roll down lock up where car is norm kept so there not gona find me!He he he

but they give me a retest ticket thing the M.O.T bloke takes my money and say the copper talking out his ***** and give me new slip thing for them.

I think its just to wind me up be means I go so often that I now get realy cheep mot's! how £15 sound!

by law the sidelights have to be white or yellow but most mot stations overlook them, and yes the only add on light you can put on rear of car is red, your not allowed to add orange lights to the rear, a little green gt Badge isnt gonna give off as much light as a neon tube so no one will bother with it, but if it has the power to distract from brake lights then its a worry!

Hmmm, the early rev fogs are yellow...

Ah well, i'll have a look at the site in that other post when i get home from work. Or later on at work, lol

-Z

not the fogs, the sidelights! my fogs are green!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links