Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Awesome Yaris

jerry phipps

Can someone post the image please - I hate signing up to these things just to see a photo.

Cheers,

Steve.

Hi steve

Here you go mate just for you :yes:

jerry!!

post-15-1055281659.jpg

some more pictures

jerry!!

post-15-1055281746.jpg

not so nice here :o

post-15-1055281850.jpg

Got to give kajen some credit here he has really put some hard work into this car and money :yes:

jerry!!

post-15-1055282016.jpg

not to my particular tastes in styling but alot of work and thought has gone into it, should be quite acceptable in maxpower/fastcar when its finished :yes:

i really can't stand those type of headlights though, just makes me think of nova/r5/'pugs'/saxo's

suicidal in fact........ :lol:

For those that are interested suicide doors are not that hard to do, i did some first on my old VW bug then did several sets for other people on all manner of cars including golfs, pugs, Volvo Amazon, Vw camper and about about 4 other VW bugs.....

there is a knack to it though, and that to swap the hinges top for bottom and side for side. Dunno why it just works best ???

Extrior trim is the biggets foul up which is why you dont see much on modded doors.

Still think that it looks pretty cool. Would like to see some interior pictures.

jerry!!

Been looking at the pic with the doors closed for a bit and it doesn't look right.If that came up behind me at the lights i wouldn't be worried at all.Nice bodykit,ain't to sure about the cost with messing with the doors but different strokes for different folks.

The headlights are great,the front skirt is great then you lose it all with the bonnet.

I'd move the aerial to the back and put in a rally style scoop above the windscreen and the put in a couple of small vents on the bonnet ,then i'd be worried :unsure:

Suicides wow :thumbsup:

that yaris looks a bit like darth vaders helmet, not to my taste but big respect for the amount of work thats gone into it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links