Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speedo/delimiter

aa120n

just fitted a speedo converter and delimter, from 110mph to 180mph. but it's not acurate at all, when i do 70mph it displays 100mph.

has anyone else changed there's and did you have any problems?

I have not changed mine.

But the 180 Kph clocks are bacically 120 mph,

so i know that you can just wack in 120mph clocks (even though the odometer will be still in Kph.

now the adapters are usually for 180 mph clocks...correct ? and they correct the odometer as well.

But i know that you can buy differnet adapters

do you have a rev 1 (cable driven) or rev2 + (electric signal ?)

Have you changed the speedo face?

What De-limiter is it?

I've had two de-limiters (universal electric signal and an RSM) and a UK speedo and a Jap speedo.

Did them all myself, no issues.

yeah had the 120 mph face, and changed that for 180 mph and added the chip, i had a play tonight and i'm now getting fault codes, which confirmed thta the chip doesn't do a thing.

it's faulty or a rip off. i'm just getting in touch with the place i got it from to get a replacement.

i'll post again when i've sussed it.

thanks anyway.

yeah had the 120 mph face, and changed that for 180 mph and added the chip, i had a play tonight and i'm now getting fault codes, which confirmed thta the chip doesn't do a thing.

it's faulty or a rip off. i'm just getting in touch with the place i got it from to get a replacement.

i'll post again when i've sussed it.

thanks anyway.

I bet it was one of the £39.99 ones off eBay. I bought one of those and all it did was put the engine light on. So....I designed and made my own.

Did you take the needles off? And if so did you put them back in the right place? 70 mph is about 110 kmh so it might not have been converting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links