Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dunking

martin_longbow

At time of writing I am dunking my McVities milk choc digestives in my coffee and it's very yum.

I am considering going back for some jaffa cakes

Yes, I have been known to dunk but it's all in the past for me. I'm reformed.

Well... I'm on a diet so no choccy biccies for a while. :crybaby:

Try different things to dunk!. we use mint kitkats bite each end off then suck the tea/coffee up....mmmmmmmm :drool:

*stands up..... My Name is lobster lady and I am a Dunker..... sits back down :D

Love to dunk Jaffa cacks and McVities milk chocie ones and also Rich Tea :thumbsup:

I used to dunk but I bite and sip these days, far more civilised! :P

*stands up..... My Name is lobster lady and I am a Dunker..... sits back down  :D

Love to dunk Jaffa cacks and McVities milk chocie ones and also Rich Tea :thumbsup:

When I was little I used to fill my cup with rich tea until I had something resembling porrige and then I'd eat the sloppy mess using a spoon.

"When I was little I used to fill my cup with rich tea until I had something resembling porrige and then I'd eat the sloppy mess using a spoon."

I'm not sure that sounds like something I want to try, its like the dark side of dunking

*stands up..... My Name is lobster lady and I am a Dunker..... sits back down  :D

When I was little I used to fill my cup with rich tea until I had something resembling porrige and then I'd eat the sloppy mess using a spoon.

*stands up..... welcome the crazy group aka Dunkers Anon

*sits back down

"When I was little I used to fill my cup with rich tea until I had something resembling porrige and then I'd eat the sloppy mess using a spoon."

I'm not sure that sounds like something I want to try, its like the dark side of dunking

Try it is all I can say.

You have to get the consistency just right though, it should be fairly thin and ends up like a cup full of the bits you get in the bottom of your cup after a serious dunking session.

Nah!

I'm more of a "biscuit in gob, mouth full of tea/coffee" kind of person.  :P  :thumbsup:

That's what I do these days.

Only problem is the tea:biscuit ratio decreases so I usually wind up having to have another cup of tea to even it out a bit (eating less biscuits is out of the question).

I've not tried the caramel digestive ones for a dunk so I will need to check these out

Kitkats in coffee! :drool: Timing is of the essence, if you dunk too long you get bits of wafer in your mug, otherwise coffee with a hint of chocolate mmmmm!

Chocolate Caramel digestives are amazing!!! :D

Rich Tea are weaklings in the dunking dept.... and hob nobs are the daddy :P

but.. those lotus caramelised biscuits are luuuuuurrrrrrvely dunked ;)

Has anyone tried "Tim Tams" they're the Aussie equivalent of a penguin but there's a good trick with those.

Bite off opposite corners off a Tim-Tam biscuit (so you have access to the icing) then use the biscuit like a straw and suck up your tea through the biscuit. I can't quite describe the result but it's a bit special :drool:

Yeah.. my mate Ruth brought a load back from Oz.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm TimTams are yummy!

Any type of chocolate food dunked in tea is dead nice. Not to mention peanut butter and jam (/jelly) sarbos. Love them dunked in me etea for brekkie :drool:

-Z

Choccie digestives, digestives original, orios, choccie biscuits of preety much any nature...

They all go in my tea - I'm a dunking !Removed!...

:D :D :D

I love dunking my biscuits :yes: , especially cookies, but the drink your tea before you get chance to.

Diggys are nice too :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links