Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Sidelights Fitted

houston

its through its est now! didnt think the clear fronts would make much difference!

210620051fk.jpg

210620050012ep.jpg

As you've found out the clears make one helluva difference! I reckon everyone should upgrade to 'em

Especially for darker coloured 2's. You're there looks spot on bud. ;)

-Z

still thinkin it over, think i might end up keppin her for at least another year, you still got that bumper? cos im startin up the respray thought again! a lighter shade oif pearlescent green, mmmmm

(or stagecoach blue!!!)

hey zero, ive been lookin to find pics of your car but cant find any, have you ever posted an pic?

you still got that bumper? cos im startin up the respray thought again! a lighter shade oif pearlescent green, mmmmm

(or stagecoach blue!!!)

It's sat in the garage :yes:

stagecoach blue? Is this a raid on the stores then :D

We have a nice firstgroup pink :lol:

lights look gd with that colour, orange ones look rubbish on any mr2. did u hav any trouble fitting them? got mine off eBay had to change the light plugs and they werent perfect fitting in there. those are momo sport alloys, very nice was gonna get them in 18s until i realised they stopped makin them :crybaby:

had to drill for the sidelights (well a fitter at work did) and get some new bulbs for the indicators, but couldnt find the right bayonet fittin so its only held by one side now, got my alloys off eBay, dirt cheap as well!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links