Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures From My Feature

projectprelude

These are just the ones i took today, the ones the photographer took are amazing!! i have got to try and get a copy of them he took some awesome pics

jtunerpics026Medium.jpg

jtunerpics025Medium.jpg

jtunerpics024Medium.jpg

jtunerpics023Medium.jpg

jtunerpics022Medium.jpg

jtunerpics021Medium.jpg

jtunerpics020Medium.jpg

jtunerpics019Medium.jpg

jtunerpics018Medium.jpg

Looks really nice mate.  :thumbsup:

Thoses doors are well vertical !! - where are they from ? ;)

..and where was the location? Looks like the MacLaren factory.

R.

thanks there the first set of vertical doors to be fitted on an mr2 in the uk

bpjbodyworx do them

and location is in reading

thanks there the first set of vertical doors to be fitted on an mr2 in the uk

bpjbodyworx do them

and location is in reading

Whats the spec on the beasty!

R.

Exterior:

TOMS front and rear bumpers.

TOMS skirts.

40mm Drop.

17” Magline Forged HF602B. (172 Chrome Zinik Ikeda wheels)

Crystal front lenses

Black chrome rear lights

Veilside spoiler

BPJBodyworx vertical door conversion

Interior & ICE:

Momo steering wheel with snap off hub.

TOMS gear knob

Kenwood double din CD/MD bluetooth headunit

Custom mounted Infinity 4 channel amp.

Infinity door compononents.

Custom installed 10” Infinity sub.

Performance:

HKS Hiper 5” exhaust system.

HKS Dumpvalve.

HKS Induction.

Braided brake hoses.

Figures:

2.0 Turbo Revision 3 engine

266bhp

235lbs Torque

Fastest ¼ mile to date 13.9 sec at Redline Rumble 2004

I have some stuff sat here to go on too.

Grainger valve

Autogauge stealth psi boost gauge

Greddy oil catch tank

Greddy auto timer

repacement engine bolts

no offence matebut why did they feature it, there are more modded mr2s out there, bibbs and jimlad for example, please dont say its just as u got flappy doors, i hope not as that will show that they are not seperating themsleves from maxpower/fast car/ redline stable that they are from , and are not competing with the likes of banzai and japanese performance like they said they were going to do

like the wheels btw

no offence matebut why did they feature it, there are more modded mr2s out there, bibbs and jimlad for example, please dont say its just as u got flappy doors, i hope not as that will show that they are not seperating themsleves from maxpower/fast car/ redline stable that they are from , and are not competing with the likes of banzai and japanese performance like they said they were going to do

like the wheels btw

I was looking at the spec and thought that a little myself but what you gotta remember is that magazines dont know what is out there, they have to rely on people coming forward with cars. Jimlad's is always crashed (kidding big guy) and Bibbs probably hasnt been in touch with them yet.

I'd send mine in but it probably wouldnt go down too well as Im the editor of another car magazine LOL.

R.

hey mate was wondering who u were on here, like the copy of ur mag u gave me dude good mag better than half of them we get down here, u got ur nitrous fitted yet or still got it in for show :P

hey mate was wondering who u were on here, like the copy of ur mag u gave me dude good mag better than half of them we get down here, u got ur nitrous fitted yet or still got it in for show :P

LOL erm...

The lines are all run, the bottle holder is ready but not got it connected as the clutch I bought is boogered and I'm trying to get a hold of the guy who sold me it to get it exchanged. Got the bodykit on though so thats cool :D

Hows you motor doing?

R.

no offence matebut why did they feature it, there are more modded mr2s out there,

like the wheels btw

It seems like a well set up VERY tiday all round good looking ride. No DUMB mods...........sometimes there is room in the mags for CLEAN TIDY example.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

and Bibbs probably hasnt been in touch with them yet.

Too right ..

And she's now being stripped of all goodies and putting back to stock (well, as stock as I can get her) and then sold. I've had my fun and I have got other plans now.

New car, new ideas ..

his new cars been announced a few times, have a look at the reading meet thread there some pics in there, and think whihc car bibbs would drive

conditions are

a: black

b: girly yet slightly manly but only a little bit

ive veilside, border, trd, bomex kitted mr2 in mags so far but no toms. i think the mags want new kits that havent been featured before, the amount of times ive seen veilside mr2s featured sick of the sight of them

New car, new ideas ..

You telling yet??

Picked up an S2000 the other week ..

gallery_5600_18_1118702976.jpg

I didnt think my car was ready for a feature personally either. The engines nowt special nor is the interior. Its a way off being complete with the exception of the outside.

I wanted the car featured as it is now before i change it, J tuner is a totally diffrent mags than the others they wont feature anything thats too maxpowerish or too yank styled. Take a look through the mag its all really pretty subtle stuff.

ive veilside, border, trd, bomex kitted mr2 in mags so far but no toms. i think the mags want new kits that havent been featured before, the amount of times ive seen veilside mr2s featured sick of the sight of them

i think you have probley hit the nail on the head there i dont know of another Toms kitted feature MR2 and i think it was the kit that did it. Plus the kits comming off thats why i wanted it featured so i have a feature of what it looked like.

If anything the vertical doors could have worked against me really but i think its because there verticals rather than lambos that they were ok with it.

SWEET.

What lump ave they got ?

just a 2.0 NA .. 247 bhp.

I didnt think my car was ready for a feature personally either. The engines nowt special nor is the interior. Its a way off being complete with the exception of the outside.

I wanted the car featured as it is now before i change it, J tuner is a totally diffrent mags than the others they wont feature anything thats too maxpowerish or too yank styled. Take a look through the mag its all really pretty subtle stuff.

i think you have probley hit the nail on the head there i dont know of another Toms kitted feature MR2 and i think it was the kit that did it. Plus the kits comming off thats why i wanted it featured so i have a feature of what it looked like.

If anything the vertical doors could have worked against me really but i think its because there verticals rather than lambos that they were ok with it.

Not a fan of the doors or the wing, but I prefer those rims to your chromes (need spacers on the back, make 'em flush with the arches ;) )

But a sweet motor fella .. I appreciate the work you have put into it, even though it's not 100% my tastes :yes::thumbsup:

I was looking at the spec and thought that a little myself but what you gotta remember is that magazines dont know what is out there, they have to rely on people coming forward with cars. Jimlad's is always crashed (kidding big guy) and Bibbs probably hasnt been in touch with them yet.

I'd send mine in but it probably wouldnt go down too well as Im the editor of another car magazine LOL.

R.

Lol... so true... must stop crashing the bugger!!! Got my bumper back tho, needs painted etc. Big thanks to Russ for fixing it!!!

My new gearbox is half fitted now, can't wait to get the beastie back on the road.

My new gearbox is half fitted now, can't wait to get the beastie back on the road.

Try not crashing it this time Jim! :P

Not a fan of the doors or the wing, but I prefer those rims to your chromes (need spacers on the back, make 'em flush with the arches

Well the chromes are back on it now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links