Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures From My Feature

projectprelude

what ones mate the ones that i had my pics done in?

"nicks mr2 is sporting a fantastic set of light weight racing forge 17" wheels with a pretty sparkely gold ring"

anyway theres a good chance the exact ones will be up for sale soon if your intrested.

I was looking at the spec and thought that a little myself but what you gotta remember is that magazines dont know what is out there, they have to rely on people coming forward with cars. Jimlad's is always crashed (kidding big guy) and Bibbs probably hasnt been in touch with them yet.

I'd send mine in but it probably wouldnt go down too well as Im the editor of another car magazine LOL.

R.

Lol... so true... must stop crashing the bugger!!! Got my bumper back tho, needs painted etc. Big thanks to Russ for fixing it!!!

My new gearbox is half fitted now, can't wait to get the beastie back on the road.

At last LOL!

Nick,

Saw your car at Japfest (through rainy eyes), and it looked fantastic there. In those pics, it looks amazing. Love the new wheels. They suit the car much better.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links