Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car

munkeyboy

ok i want to change my yaris t pot in the next few weeks here are some cars i have in mind.

corolla t sport

civic type R

fiesta ST (i know its a ford) :ph34r:

renault 182

so what do you think????????? :help:

Don't take this the wrong way, but how about something NOT a lukewarm hatch?

yep that would be nice i want an EVO 6 but wife likes small cars :censor:

what you have in mind?

i'm with bibbs on this one

get yourself a proper car,

i know i will when my yari goes they are cheaper than you think ;)

Buy my MR2 !! :lol: - joking ..

Just seems 95% of what is on the roads at the moment is a hot hatch. Instead of a Bread Van (CTR) why not get a Celica, at least you'll not look like a Rep ;)

I've owned one hatch, and never again. Okay for a first car, but since then it's been 2 MR2's and now an S2000 ..

blue,

think maybe hes at the age now when he wants a proper car.

munkey boy you comming to the bubble before you sell up?

next ones 3rd july.

Im shotgun on your Yaris when you come to sell it!!! :D

There's a nice new Integra typeR in our car park. I wouldn't turn one of them down.

munkeyboy Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

ok i want to change my yaris t pot in the next few weeks here are some cars i have in mind.

corolla t sport

civic type R

fiesta ST (i know its a ford) 

renault 182

so what do you think????????? 

Difficult one this <_<

Not the renault...it's french so will suffer silly little problems.

As for the other 3 ...

Fiesta ST. I read in a road test that it's a XR2 for the 21st century and I loved my 1987 XR2 which I bought in 1990 and I was only just turned 21 at the time. It was only a 3 year old hot hatch and what with insurrance I was really stretching my savings, still I had a great three years with it and drove it all over Europe including the 'Eastern Bloc' due to fall of the Berlin Wall, it was fun in East Germany blowing Trabies and Wartburgs away at the traffic lights :lol:

Ah memories :rolleyes: . Some people will say Ford when it gets a few years under it's belt isn't reliable but unlike Renault at least Fords are easy to repair.

Corolla T Sport or Honda Civic Type R... these two seem to be a sort of rival decision for people on this forum. The CTS is better for refinement and the CTR better as an all out performance vehicle but not so good on creature comforts.

The CTS does appear to have problems with 'lift bolts' breaking and some have also been known to burn oil. As for buying second hand (even of Franchise Honda Dealers) The Civic Type R's appear to have been badly looked after. I should know i've looked at five examples at my local dealership all arround only 3 years old (so basically still new) and the condition of them has been a desgrace, Completely kerbed wheels, scuffed front spoilers, brake discs in bad condition and tatty looking exhaust backboxes and so on... not very good considering the price they ask! :ffs: . As for Corolla T Sports these appear to have had kinder owners and nice examples do come up for sale.

Just my thoughts anyway.

P.S. Yes a Celica would be nice aswell, I did look at some of these but again local Toyota dealers used approved examples didn't look that pleasant what with kerbed wheels, etc. etc...

Integra Type R! NICE!!! Is it one with the rectangle headlights or the double 'teardrop' ones?

One of the lads in the office has one with the double headlights thats a few years old now but there's brand new one in the car park that has huge single teardrop headlights (similar to a new accord or something). I prefer the newer model, although I'd take either.

Im shotgun on your Yaris when you come to sell it!!! :D

:yes: Ross we'll have a chat at JAE :rolleyes:

:D went down to TOYOTA today in leics had a look at a celica Tsport so going for a test drive at weekend :thumbsup: never thought about one of them :wacko:

good thing is my wife likes them :D

I had a mondeo ST220 fora bit, it was rubbish!!! at the time that was ford flagship motor.. Not at all impressed!!

In the past Ford have made some ace cars :thumbsup:

And remember if it wasn't for Ford there would never have been a Toyota motor company (The would still be a textile machine manufacturing company).

The first Toyota car of the 1930's was an American Ford built under license.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links