Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs

dj_davo

which would you choose?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which would you choose?

• apex
    • eibach
    • pi
    • gmax
    • avo
    • other

my 2 faves would be Eibach or apex as they lower about 30mm. Eibach claim to be good for use with standard shocks. apex are £50 cheaper! :rolleyes:

Mine are Pi which is why i voted for them!

nice low and quite firm and they were only about £80...

where did peeps get their springs from?

place and price would be good. :thumbsup:

£80 rico,...hmmm sounds good.

i got mine from a local place, if you want a set i can order them for you but it would be about £20 for postage...

let me know if you want a set mate...this is how mine sits with rev3 lowering springs...

568586_60_full.jpg

568586_66_full.jpg

got eibachs on mine and i cant grumble

lowers about an inch and helps the stance pretty well, coupled with aftermarket bilsteins (not the std ones) makes the ride rather firm but handles superb

they were fitted by the prev. owner though so cant comment on their origin or price!

i voted for pi, i dunno if mine handles better with them on since i didnt drive it much before i put them. its sunk lower at the front than at the back for sum reason ;) when i compared the standard ones with the PIs, they were the same length and the PIs wernt as stiff, i was expecting them to be more stiff.

I voted Eibach, as i have a set on my rev1

Got the Prolines from the states, took a while to get here, but 45mm drop !! ;)

has slammed my rev1 , but the handeling is amazing now compared to all the body roll before :thumbsup:

i voted for pi, i dunno if mine handles better with them on since i didnt drive it much before i put them. its sunk lower at the front than at the back for sum reason ;) when i compared the standard ones with the PIs, they were the same length and the PIs wernt as stiff, i was expecting them to be more stiff.

When i fitted my Pi springs they took about 2 weeks to settle to the final height they are now,

the springs need time to "bed in" so carry some cement in the boot for a week to speed it up :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links