Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Team Toyota

toyotainnascarin04

Last i heard Toyota wasn't doin that well with its f-1 program... however it is doing well in indy finishing 1st and 2nd in the indy 500 u can see how the rest of the toyota drivers did at toyota.com.. Toyota is now expanding its racing team entering into NASCAR with its Tundra pick up truck starting in the 2004 season. Toyota currenty does not have an engine fully developed yet however they have had it to the wind tunnel. Toyota i think well expand out of the truck series in bout 4 or 5 years to run in Winston Cup with its Camery agaist GM's Monte Carlo and Grand Prix as well as Ford's Taurus, and Doddge's intrepid. Can't wait ot see Toyota kick some butt in nascar imaging the tundra beating up on the F-150 (ford) Ram(dodge) and the sliverado(GM). Hopefully it goes better than the F-1 program is going. I'll keep you all updated on the nascar program for the people who are overseas and nascar is not that popular

If you can find a news release on Toyota joining NASCAR I'll add it to the news section of the website....

If anyone's interested, Toyota are releasing a limited edition large format hardback book on their first year in F1 reatiling for about £35 :bookworm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links