Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Nation...

Tegan

Did anyone watch car nation last night?

i thought it was so funny! That old guy in the Rover boasting about how he enjoys suprising fast cars at the lights! :blink:

Erm ... you drive a rover you aint suprising nobody! :lol:

The asian lad hit the nail right on the head when he said 'mg drivers think theyve got a fast car but its still just a rover 25! ' so true!

And the lass with the mini, eating a sandwich with both hands while driving! :blink:

The funniest was the father and daughter in the merc drop top (i think it was a merc) they reminded me so much of me and my dad - have nothing to say to each other unless we are bickering :lol:

looking forward to next weeks - its interesting to see how other people drive and view their cars :P

I missed this as my mum likes to record two shi*ty dramas at the same time while watching normal tv <_<

Is it repeated do you know? :D

I wasn;t sure what to make of it... that asian lad was a total :censor: er Badmouthing everyone in sight, and he couldn;t even drive!!! just the kind of jumped up little :censor: that gets on my nerves!!!

The guy in the rover made me laugh.. he looked, and sounded like one of our more self important sales folk.... He was going on about how all his family and mates have Rovers :lol::lol:

The woman in the mini was clearly as mad as a hatter :lol:

I'd dread to think what they would have made of me if they had filmed me in my soop :ph34r:

Heavy use of the "C" word, frequently shouting "Its not foggy you "C"" and gross displeasure at fast lane sitters billyboy racers in naf little hatchbacks with extra neon bits...:lol:

The asian lad hit the nail right on the head when he said 'mg drivers think theyve got a fast car but its still just a rover 25! ' so true!

Theres nothing 'Rover 25' about my MG :thumbsup:

Mgb.jpg

But I admit it ain't fast at all :lol:

i thought it was so funny!  That old guy in the Rover boasting about how he enjoys suprising fast cars at the lights!  :blink:

Erm ...  you drive a rover you aint suprising nobody!  :lol:

That was a creaser! It was so embarrassing.

First thing that came to mind - mid life crisis. Thinking hes got a super fast car :rolleyes:

The guy in the ZS was funny - did you see him wink at the driver of the Rover 75 when he was queueing at a junction?

I loved his speech about how fast and special his car was - I didn't reckon much to his car cleaning techniques, doesn't he know that you're supposed to hose the car down first to prevent scratches?!!

The bloke in the taxi worried me though - either he was showing off in front of the cameras or he's just a stoopid :censor: -hole. I hope that any coppers that were watching made a note of his reg number.

TBH I didn't think it was that different from a lot of the other fly on the wall car programmes that have been shown over the last few years - the copper (from Sheffield?) has been on a few TV documentaries before.

Theres nothing 'Rover 25' about my MG :thumbsup:

Mgb.jpg

But I admit it ain't fast at all :lol:

True, the 25 was based on a dubious hatchback.... not a van ;) :P :thumbsup:

The guy in the Zafira got on my nerves .. wearing a Ferrari polo shirt.

What a !Removed! ..

"I'm the fastest car out there" .. yeah, in your MPV you tool ..

The one that made me laugh was the old guy that 'loved' his cars yet drove around in a cavlier.

That woman teaching her daughter to drive was a bit worrying though.

The guy in the Zafira got on my nerves .. wearing a Ferrari polo shirt.

What a !Removed! ..

"I'm the fastest car out there" .. yeah, in your MPV you tool ..

Yeah but come on he was a taxi driver ... what more can you expect? :rolleyes:

Karma Supra Posted Today, 01:08 PM
  QUOTE(Twincam.GTi @ Jul 4 2005, 12:13 PM)

Theres nothing 'Rover 25' about my MG

Mgb.jpg

But I admit it ain't fast at all

True, the 25 was based on a dubious hatchback.... not a van

:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

:yes: Thats right the '70's Sherpa Van (same engine gearbox, engine, lever shockers and so on) a brilliant source of cheep spares.

I annoy other MGB GT friends when I call them a 'Sherpa Van sports hatches' :D :P

Which reminds me I must pop outside as it's stopped raining and bail the water out from the footwells :lol:

When I started going out with Milly, she had a rover 200 (bubble shape) it was one of the worst cars I have ever been in... it yearly cost her at least £1000+ in repairs, and actually had no powerband... I pity those that buy (well, bought ;))the MG ZR or whateve the MG bubble was thinking its a "sports hatch", they are truely horrid (and thats coming from someone with a trabant in the family)

My first car was an MG-Metro :lol: Nobody would insure me in it!! Nippy little thing though, great fun too! I think the Mg name last all credibilty from the "M" series on (metro, montego, meastro)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links