Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Meet

DazH

Pushing Ken's car was easily the highlight of the weekend, we got stuck in a service station one way system and had to get the staff to cone it off while we shoved the avensis round the back out of the way!

Glad its sorted now Ken, like you said it was a nightmare but still a good weekend had by all!  Even with a poorly car you managed to turn heads when you left the services at Scotch Corner, we were proud to say "Yeah, we're with him!!"

:lol:

Glad you enjoyed it :lol::lol::lol:

Exhaust was popping so much no wonder everyone was looking :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dicey2k

• jaxx

• Ken

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i could almost hear the profanitys!

;) ;) ;) i know i know, basically i just had a bit too much beer :o

It was Zee not you :P

i know :lol:

i was at the back of the que and i swear i could here the effing and jeffing thats all :lol:

cracking day out regardless of the hicups!

PICTURES!!!

Believe it or not Rico was running round taking pic's

in between fitting spark plugs, Stickers, and trying to fit his Clocks :yes:

I'll have mine up soon..... ;)

hmm im digging my best shots, left it to Tegan and lets say she needs a bit of training!

Aye likewise, just trying to find my desk under 6 months of paperwork and toffee wrapers at the minute!! :wacko:

i had an amazing time!!! thanks to all the envy crew. Kev say thanks to your lass for the grub (and who ever else helped ;) ) great to meet al, ryan etc. and all the usuall foks.

and can i just say the mo hawk has now gone..... for my interview tomorrow :(

and guess what.............. IM SUNBURNT........

and the guys with the mr2's who were with the two yaris's when we got lost and had to turn round up peoples drives......guess what? if we'd gone around the corner we'd have been at envy :P

hmm im digging my best shots, left it to Tegan and lets say she needs a bit of training!

I hope she wore some decent shoes :group-cuddles:

i had an amazing time!!! thanks to all the envy crew. Kev say thanks to your lass for the grub (and who ever else helped ;) ) great to meet al, ryan etc. and all the usuall foks.

and can i just say the mo hawk has now gone..... for my interview tomorrow :(

and guess what.............. IM SUNBURNT........

and the guys with the mr2's who were with the two yaris's when we got lost and had to turn round up peoples drives......guess what? if we'd gone around the corner we'd have been at envy :P

Have you got a stripe where the mohican was Chris? :lol:

She took some good ones at brunters :o

i know :lol:

i was at the back of the que and i swear i could here the effing and jeffing thats all :lol:

cracking day out regardless of the hicups!

:lol::lol::lol:

Definately was a cracking day out and i'm glad i got talked into trying to limp up :yes:

well i have to say that i had a fantastic weekend. nice to finally meet u ryan. and i also got some exercise this weekend as well. pitty it was pushin kens car tho :P ah well. made the weekend even more interestin.

now i have pictures from the night out. who wants to see ? :P

well i have to say that i had a fantastic weekend. nice to finally meet u ryan. and i also got some exercise this weekend as well. pitty it was pushin kens car tho :P ah well. made the weekend even more interestin.

Come on then :D

Something tell's me there may be a few bad one's :D

:angry:

:censor: :ffs: :censor: work :censor:

Everyone must be sunburnt I reckon!

Nice to meet you also Chris and I thought earpl was normal, get that! :blink:

jaxx you were pretty quiet all day I thought! :huh:

Some mighty fine machines were on show, glad I made the trip now! :D

jaxx you were pretty quiet all day I thought! :huh:

ill admit i was quite

was a bit hung over for t'night before and i was trying to work out whos' who and obtain as much liquid as possible! :lol:

im normally a bit more perky!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links