Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looks Like No Jae For Me.

daktari

Got into work this morning to be told yet another staff member had been signed off long term sick. :( And because of 'cost cutting measures' we`re not able to take on temporary replacements. Which basically means 3 of us doing the job of 5. Hence JAE is looking unlikely unless i can bribe or blackmail someone into covering the weekend.

Right this moment i`m seriously thinking of telling them just what they can do with there job. I am so peed off. :angry:

Sorry to rant but just need to get it out of my system. Think i`ll pop next door and strangle his ruddy noisy chickens. That`ll help. <_<

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo :ffs:

You had it booked off for ages they cant do that!!

YOU HAVE RIGHTS!

I'm sure that if you were to leave tomorrow the company would not close down and if you were to do everybody's job there they would let you.

All I can say is "You're a long time dead!" ;)

Les

You're entitled holiday love! If they expect you to work in your holiday, ask for double time and Im sure they will change their minds ;)

bit more than double time dont forget youve booked and paid for an expensive hotel which they will need to give u the money for the ferry tickets etc etc thell soon say go

sign yourself off on long term sick aswell.....reason being stress from doing other peoples jobs as well as ur own.

sign yourself off on long term sick aswell.....reason being    stress from doing other peoples jobs as well as ur own.

HAh. Your not far off the mark there chappy. :lol::lol::lol: Gabba gabba i can see flying pink lobsters. where`s me straight jacket. :D That should do it. <_<

If you've booked it off as a holiday and they have signed the form and agreed to it then its your right to take that holiday.... :yes:

So stuff 'em mate! :yes:

Yeah if you leave them they'll be more and more short stafffed, and cost cutting measures means not taking on more staff? If the work doesnt get done how do they get their profit in the first place? :ffs:

Hopefully I`ll probably manage to sort something out, But it`s the attitude that gets me down. I`ll see the head honcho on Monday and see if i can appeal to his better nature. (If he can remember where he left it.)

Unfortunately i didn`t book it as qn actual holiday. It was a time owing thing, which is generally regarded as an ' If workload permits thing'.

Anyway fingers crossed. :unsure: :)

thats a shame mate hope you get it sorted.

i wont be there this year either (rolla is in kind of a bad way :ph34r: ) but may try and make it on the sunday.

:eek::crybaby: ...nooooo you gotta come matey I was looking forward to meeting you and more than that checking out yer motor!!!!!! (and having a ride in it!!!)

rides will come in the very near future.

currently engine, and most of the interior reside in the workshop. whilst the body resides on my drive awaiting body mods finishing off.

hope to have it all finished and mapped for Jap performance in october.

power to be in excess of 450bhp if current results for me new tubby are correct.

target weight circa 1000KG's with traction control and launch control sorted

Do what you need to to get there dude :thumbsup:

It won't be the same without you :)

What line of work are you in? We're recruiting, but it might mean you relocate ;)

So who else ISN`T going?  :unsure:

Me mate but at least my reason is my own choice. I start my summer hols that day and am going off to my caravan in North Wales. I could do it but I've got friends coming to stay and visit so want to get the 'van' and garden around it looking tip top before they arrive. Travelling up to JAE wasn't really an option. :(

Gutted for you though.

Do what you need to to get there dude :thumbsup:

It won't be the same without you :)

What line of work are you in? We're recruiting, but it might mean you relocate ;)

Newstrade matey. I`m up and about even before the ruddy postman. :( It wasn`t always that way tho. I used to be a diesel fitter for a plant hire company who shall remain nameless. That was a thankless job too. :D

:eek:  :crybaby: ...nooooo you gotta come matey I was looking forward to meeting you and more than that checking out yer motor!!!!!! (and having a ride in it!!!)

Eh Tom!!!!! ladies first :yes:

And yeah Dak I am gutted for you mate but maybe you can pull a few strings and see where that gets you :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links