Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Money

Demonic Angel

Need to budget my money so I need to know roughly how much cash I'll need for the event we call JAE!

I've paid for my clubstand pass and BBQ already - but do I need to pay anything else to either enter or exit?

Got petrol money sorted and hotel room money sorted - obv will need snack money too but want to know if theres anything that I defo need to pay for as well as above on the day!

How much are other people taking?

No idea.. I'm skint anyway...

AS long as you have both kidneys, you'll be fine... Ken won't charge much to remove them, just make sure his BBQ tools are clean first :thumbsup:

No idea.. I'm skint anyway...

AS long as you have both kidneys, you'll be fine... Ken won't charge much to remove them, just make sure his BBQ tools are clean first  :thumbsup:

I have a special tool for dealing with ladies kidney's :eek::lol:

You'll need £15 enterance fee which is per car, your curry night money if joining in and as you said a bit of snack money so if your not planning on getting anything from the trade stalls £40 will cover you for the weekend :thumbsup:

Don't forget to bring your own soft drinks as well as alcoholic ones as it's a damn sight cheaper :yes:

£15 entrance fee even though I paid £15 already for the clubstand pass?

You've paid £1.25 for your place on the clubstand and £13.75 for your saturday night BBQ, nice to see our editors read everything :P :lol:

£15 entrance fee even though I paid £15 already for the clubstand pass?

You've paid £1.25 for your place on the clubstand and £13.75 for your saturday night BBQ, nice to see our editors read everything :P :lol:

lol its called selective vision!

Ok so £15 then - thats ok, just need to make sure I put enough money by is all! :thumbsup:

I want some polishing stuff, some of those moppy up cloth thingy's, another mug, and anything else I,m gullible enough to buy (hope Anne gets a bit of overtime in this week) ;) :lol:

I want some polishing stuff, some of those moppy up cloth thingy's, another mug, and anything else I,m gullible enough to buy (hope Anne gets a bit of overtime in this week)  ;)  :lol:

Hmmmmm - didn't notice anything for ME on that list. Maybe a t-shirt or mug?

NO OVERTIME :P

I want some polishing stuff, some of those moppy up cloth thingy's, another mug, and anything else I,m gullible enough to buy (hope Anne gets a bit of overtime in this week)  ;)  :lol:

The moppy cloth things are for you my darling ;) :lol:

The moppy cloth things are for you my darling ;) :lol:

:ffs:

Must remember to go to cash-point next Friday during lunch to get money from ATM..

Must remember, must remember :lol:

I'm not sure how wise it os advertising how much money you'll be takign with you to jae!!!!!!

I am safe... as I have none whatsoever :thumbsup:

I have really dodgey visions of Ken turning up in a white lab coat, waving BBQ utensils around and saying "hello everybody" in true Dr. Nick style off the simpsons...

How alarming!!! :eek:

Em

dont forget the hotel bar.......£100 should just about cover that :beer:

I want some more Megs stuff but the annoying thing is - they won't sell it any cheaper than any shop will..............GITS......... :ffs:

I'm not sure how wise it os advertising how much money you'll be takign with you to jae!!!!!!

I am safe... as I have none whatsoever  :thumbsup:

I have really dodgey visions of Ken turning up in a white lab coat, waving BBQ utensils around and saying "hello everybody" in true Dr. Nick style off the simpsons...

How alarming!!!  :eek:

holy crap that is scary

think im just gonna emtpy my account as ill turn up and the likes of ENVY start waving goodies at me for far-too-reasonable-prices so might have to rack up some debt!

:lol:

Hopefully lots of traders will wave lots of goodies.. but not at reasonable prices.. we want onceinaliftimeunmissable prices.. right?

Hopefully lots of traders will wave lots of goodies.. but not at reasonable prices.. we want  onceinaliftimeunmissable prices.. right?

You use that excuse on the mrs too then????

I have spent FAR to much money on cars recently... And I have barely got started yet :ph34r:

Toc garage, and the expense sumarys is an evil thing!!! :lol:

Hopefully lots of traders will wave lots of goodies.. but not at reasonable prices.. we want  onceinaliftimeunmissable prices.. right?

They'll look like this as well 36_12_4.gif:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links