Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mcguires Clay

Kerby

ok im prep for JAE i decided to invest in some stuff for polishin up my pride and joy. so decided to try the McGuires clay as it has been mentioned a few times on here. also put a layer of McGuires NXT Tech Polish on after and here are the results

dsc0117928uz.jpg

had everyone at work commentin on it today. i was well chuffed :D

yeah Halfords have not started stockin the full range. i couldnt believe how good the clay was tho. will be doin it again on thursday along with a few more layers of NXT Tech for the weekend :P

mmm tasty, thats an impressive shine i must say, spesh for a thunder grey!! may have to invest in some of the stuff myself :thumbsup:

yeah i was suprised how well it came up for thunder grey. ah well that will be nothin compared to wot it will be like at the weekend :P

I have a few Meguiars products I'll be using on Friday afternoon when I clean Kaori....

Plan of action is:

Get home from work

Fill up with petrol

Clean

Scratch X

Wax

Admire

JAE first thing Sat morning! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have yet to try out the clay but looking from your pictures it's worth while investing in some :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Have yet to try out the clay but looking from your pictures it's worth while investing in some  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

go for it mate. its dead easy to use and u will be suprised how much muck is still on the paintwork after u have washed dried it

Ive used it on the Surf before and as soon as my father in law saw it he wanted me to do his Surf, the stuff is great.

ive tried it aswell, but wasnt that overly impressed

exactly the way ive felt about most meguires products <_<

This weekend me and Yves have washed the Blue (JAE Preparation cos of working all week and having Wednesday off only) with Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo and she has also been Gold Classed Polished too...she's so shiny, we took her out an hour ago to get pics and the reflection on her is amazing :drool:

This weekend me and Yves have washed the Blue (JAE Preparation cos of working all week and having Wednesday off only) with Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo and she has also been Gold Classed Polished too...she's so shiny, we took her out an hour ago to get pics and the reflection on her is amazing  :drool:

dont just tell u u took pics SHOW US THE PICCYS :P

dont just tell u u took pics SHOW US THE PICCYS :P

Okay Okay here you go! Taken at around 3pm this afternoon:

kk1.jpg

kk2.jpg

kk4.jpg

kk5.jpg

She's also had her wheels taken off to give them a thorough clean, had back to black applied on the vinyl bits and a tiny bit of tyre dressing too. For an ice blue the reflection is excellent.

Blue

yeah halfords have not started stockin the full range. i couldnt believe how good the clay was tho. will be doin it again on thursday along with a few more layers of NXT Tech for the weekend :P

wouldnt bother mate.

clay removes surface contamination - you clay it again, and you'll remove all the NXT you've just applied.

NXT also contains abrasives - you cannot layer it. Each application will remove the previous

I clayed mine on saturday.... she was silky smooth :) mmmmm

might give her another go on thursday before JAE :P

yeah halfords have not started stockin the full range. i couldnt believe how good the clay was tho. will be doin it again on thursday along with a few more layers of NXT Tech for the weekend :P

wouldnt bother mate.

clay removes surface contamination - you clay it again, and you'll remove all the NXT you've just applied.

NXT also contains abrasives - you cannot layer it. Each application will remove the previous

i take it you mean the clay contains abasives not the NXT tech wax?

wouldnt bother mate.

Yeah i was thinking that myself, you get to a point where it just starts cancelling out all your hard work from before!

Looks good at the minute Chris - I can vouch for that as he came to the pub where i work for lunch yesterday and parked it out in the sun! Looked great!

I think i'm gonna have to get some Meguiars on Thursday Chris to get ready for the weekend! Although there isn't much point considering some :censor: opened a door into my car and dented it! AND I CAN'T GET IT FIXED UNTIL THE MONDAY AFTER JAE!

:crybaby:

Its all your fault is raining!!!!! :lol: :o :P

We were tempted to buy the Mcguires clay the other day for my baby, but were autoglym people so we stuck with them!

Darren hasnt been impressed with the stuff from Mcguires, weve got nearly a full bottle of something, i think its tech wax? that he bought and didnt like on his car.

Pretty tempted to get the clay stuff tho

Autoglym for me :thumbsup: talk about a show room finish, I was really impressed B)

wouldnt bother mate.

i take it you mean the clay contains abasives not the NXT tech wax?

The Megs CLAY is NON-ABRASIVE :thumbsup:

Its all your fault is raining!!!!!  :lol:  :o  :P

Yeah it's been grey here all afternoon/evening and has been threatening to rain..english weather eh! :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links