Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pink Shirts/t Shirts On Men...

JappyBeast

Is pink cool?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is pink cool?

• Pink is good
    • Pink look naff

OK... I'm sorry, this had to be done. Seems that every 5th man walking the streets has a pink shirt or T-Shirt on and I'm getting very bored!

It's gonna get to the point where its gonna be original if you didnt wear one!

I'm against pink shirts really, partly because everyone is wearing them, its the new thing (anyone been in Burtons recently?) and I dont think most of the people who are wearing them can pull it off. Anyone seen the episode of the Simpsons when Homer wears one to work? LOL.

Sorry for the rant coming from the guy with the 'pink' car!

the pink isnt that bad. but i do agree with u. everyone one is wearin it. also with pale yellow as well. cant say much about the yellow as i have a t-shirt like it. put i was tempted once with one of the pink ones at one point :s. but it has just got too common now

There wa sa guy ina pink shirt looking at Ben's S2000 today.

We reckoned he liked boys.

:!Removed!:

Pink T shirts on men are ok, BUT you have to be the right body shape to carry it off :thumbsup: Most men I know who wear pink T shirts are nutters (in a nice way) and are not necessarily gay. Although one I think one might be lol.

But yeah I am for pink T shirts on men. :thumbsup:

Pink is alright, but you wouldn't catch me in a pink shirt. I'll stick to good old white! (white shirts are usually cheaper as well)

i wouldn't be seen dead in a pink shirt.. end off.. :!Removed!:

I love men in pink!

I have tried and tried and tried to get Rich to buy pink shirts for work - you can guess the words that come after, the last one is normally "off" :lol::lol:

I dont think it looks very camp, I just like the colour, although it has to be baby pink, not like magenta or anything, only Graham Norton can wear magenta and it look remotely stylish!

I own a pink shirt personally, but I'm not a bloke, so it doesnt count! :lol::lol:

I've worn pink shirts/tshirts for years, no i'm not copying anyone, no i'm not gizay and I don't particularly care if people think I am for wearing them!

The missus loves 'em and that'll do for me!

I do agree though, they can look camp as you like on certain people...

Me... no... I LOOK AWESOME!!! :P

:ph34r:

Hmm!

Very 70's

But 1_4_59.gif16_2_21.gif

Nah!!!!!

Haha Brilliant :lol:

My Sisters Boyfriend was wearing a "salmon pink" T-Shirt recently and okay it didn't look really !Removed!-like but it did look worryingly feminine! :unsure:

I think guys look best in other colours tho ;)

The votes are close but unfortunately the comments aren't!!!

Quick! Someone fly the limp wristed flag of pink with me!!!

thats because the other 5 votes were all by girls :P

:rolleyes: Yeah, cos it's always been a really bad thing to please girls hasn't it?!! :P

Honestly - what is it with the stereotype that pink is a girls colour??

Alfie wears pink shirts, by that I mean Jude Law in the 2004 film of the same name and not my kitten Alfie! lol

Thats like blue only being a boys colour - blue is my fave colour and I'm not a boy!! :D

Hmmmmm :rolleyes: It probably stems from the childhood "Pink for stink" scenario :P

I like pink on guys.... but as said before... some guys carry it off better than others...

A few of the guys I work with wear pink... its a pale pink usually not bright, and it works...

I say if a guy is man enough to not care about wearing something classed loosely as a 'feminine colour' I say good on him :thumbsup:

BTW my fav colour is blue... I aint a boy :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links