Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mag Feature With Scanned Images, No Flaming Lol

mr2lover

looks cool... need a shave though :D

I know its max flower guys but the guys there are a good bunch and have done a great job with the feature.

Looking to go for a JAP mag now seeing as i have had a turbo conversion.

Lots of tuning goodies to take the car to about 330 bhp, lambo doors, custom front lights and resprayed again.

After seeing the photos from the shoot i did relise how long my side burns were and i deffo needed a shave.

Im only 19 so still got the bum fluff

Looking good mate, Job well done.

Are you going for the rev 3 rear lights? I think they would finish it off nicely....imo.

I have just fitted a screen in my mr2 for a pc, when thats sorted next on my list is a pc love your car :D

I have just fitted a screen in my mr2 for a pc, when thats sorted next on my list is a pc love your car  :D

The question has to be asked....

WHY? :blink:

Well you can have thousands of mp3's stored on it insted of having a car full of cds with 20 tracks each on, Also if the pc is hidden it wouldn't be stolen like cds could, saves money buying cds

Also you can get programs that are like sat nav to give you directions to wherever you want to go, but without the cost of a sat nav system.

Also there are starting to be more and more WiFi hotspots all over the world now so you could sit in your car on the internet. Pointless but different. :)

Very nice. Saw it at max power - looks even better in the metal.

MR2-Mk2-Bodykit.jpg

MR2-Mk2-Bodykit-Front-Spoiler.jpg

you're only 19 !?

what is the insurance like on that thing? and how can you afford it at only 19? :D

it is a lovely MR2!

£1330 with adrian flux

Uk car converted to turbo

Bleedin nora m8!

If you don't mind me asking, is your home location low crime rating and how many years no claims have ya got pal?

-Z

2 yrs noclaims and i live in oxford

But the car is also in a show car bracket as well which saves me 15% as they know its not driven much

Ah got ya, cheers fella :)

Don't think i'll try the showcar route and mine would get driven, which you'd be able to tell from all of the stonechips!

That's not bad though, i'll give 'em a buzz when i'm finally get round to my tubby!

-Z

£1330 with adrian flux

Uk car converted to turbo

how old is the feature? its got pics of a 3sge

Well done on the mag feature - they are great pictures......... :thumbsup:

The very first one is a bit cheesy of you peering at the camera :lol:

Well done :thumbsup:

very nice, having a computer put in there must of been pain to fit but looks great and is very useful, do you need to hav a head unit aswell if youve gotta computer since you can play all mp3s off that? planning to get my mr2 featured in something like banzai once i do it up sum more

The feature has just come out in the shops now but the photos were taken in march so that why i still have the N/a engine.

YOu ideally need a headunit to pay the music back through the AUX input on the stereo but alot of attention needs to go into getting rid of back ground noise from like the inverter

i just brought phono dampers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links