Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Time!

Blaze

Well a few of you have been wondering what car i have purchased, and a few of you already know! :D

I have just spoken to the previous owner and the time is right for me to reveal her!

I dont have a piccie of her yet, but the previous owner does! I dont think she will mind! :D

I am very pleased to own her and have had 2weeks joy out of her so far! Even with my loony plates on! :lol:

I hope you all like her! If not it doesnt matter because i do and thats what counts! :lol:

So here she is:

garage_gallery-81-1088329711.jpg

My Yaris 1.3 CDX 5dr in gold, named YAZ! :lol:

Yes i know own JJs car! (and no im not telling you what she owns! If you got to JAE you will see her! :lol: )

OMG! I never would have guessed that in a million years! :lol: How on earth have you kept this a secret for 2 weeks? I couldnt keep Rich's new Corolla a secret for 2 seconds! lol

Yaz is a TOC legend - you're so lucky!! :group-cuddles: Am a tad jealous - I love JJ's Yaris - its gorgeous.... although I guess I cant say "JJ's Yaris" anymore, its "Shaz's Yaris" now! lol

*wonders what car JJ now has??

Congrats hunny - see ya tomorrow! :D

Many happy motoring miles sweetie :D chuffed for you!! (as well as me!)

Tose of you going to JAE, you will find out soon enough what has happened to me....

Those who arent.. I shall post something upon my return :)

ttfn... gotta put me shoes on and head out to commence convoyage!

Ooohhh... Snazzy!

Hmmm... Will have to wait till 2moz to see JJ's new car - don't worry, I won't steal your thunder when I'm back home Saturday nite, by revealing what new car you have! :D

Very pleased for you Blaze. You've got a good un there. Look after her. :yes:

And very pleased for you too, JJ. Don't know what you've got but I've got my suspicions. :D

How on earth have you kept this a secret for 2 weeks? I couldnt keep Rich's new Corolla a secret for 2 seconds! lol

hehehe it was very hard! Ive been so excited about her but!

Ive been voting in all your polls for her! :lol: But obviously cant say a word about her!

Thanks guys!

Ill deffo have many thousands of happy miles in her!

hehe i knew wot they both had weeks ago. i even knew durin the plannin stages. and also been for a ride in JJ's new one :P

suppose it's handy for going to you bowls club and coffe mornings; and of course nipping to the post office for your pension.

suppose it's handy for going to you bowls club and coffe mornings; and of course nipping to the post office for your pension.

Oh you brave (or foolish) man :rolleyes:

funny thing for a 19year old to do

and if youve got nothing constructive worth adding then keep it to one side ;)

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! OK so I've known for a while :thumbsup: but this is the first time I've been able to say it out loud.

May you have many years of happy motoring :D

funny thing for a 19year old to do

and if youve got nothing constructive worth adding then keep it to one side ;)

hmmm well said! but im not 19 yet! :lol:

But ta guys again! I WILL be bringing her to JAE next year! :D And as soon as i pass my test she will be at the next available northern meet! :thumbsup:

I play bowls, whats wrong with that??

:P

Speaking from experience there are we mate? :lol::lol:

T'is a lovely car indeed! Much better than going out and spending all your hard earned on a Corsa or a Saxo! :yes:

T'is a lovely car indeed! Much better than going out and spending all your hard earned on a Corsa or a Saxo!  :yes:

yup yup! My dad wanted me to have a corsa! :lol:

But he loves yaz now! so im happy!

T'is a lovely car indeed! Much better than going out and spending all your hard earned on a Corsa or a Saxo!  :yes:

yup yup! My dad wanted me to have a corsa! :lol:

But he loves yaz now! so im happy!

And rightly so! She's a great little lass is Yaz, JJ was kind enough to take me for a ride up to Rivington in her when a few of us went one evening and my car was in Mr T having it's electrics sorted <_<

And as for the Corsa - Get moffmo to send you that pic he has on his siggy in gold, print it out and show it to your dad :yes:

I'm a bitter Ex-Corsa owner btw :!Removed!: :lol:

And as for the Corsa - Get moffmo to send you that pic he has on his siggy in gold, print it out and show it to your dad  :yes:

I'm a bitter Ex-Corsa owner btw  :!Removed!:  :lol:

Yes ive seen it! :lol:

And darren had a corsa aswell! :ph34r: :!Removed!:

And as for the Corsa - Get moffmo to send you that pic he has on his siggy in gold, print it out and show it to your dad  :yes:

I'm a bitter Ex-Corsa owner btw  :!Removed!:  :lol:

Yes ive seen it! :lol:

And darren had a corsa aswell! :ph34r: :!Removed!:

he said it was his baby and he misses it sometimes..

give him a knock on the head!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links