Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Job !

daktari

How made up am i ????? Posties just droped a letter off, within which is the offer of a job. :D Went for the interview last tuesday. I was getting well dis-illusioned with my current job. And the fact that i wasn`t able to take the weekend off to go to JAE was the last straw. So.. Looks like i`m back on me spanners. Diesel fitting on HGV`s and agricultural machchinery, with a bit of welding and fabrication thrown in for good measure. £15 p/h. 35 hrs p/w. Optional O/T 5 weeks hols. Think i`ll be off out later for a celebratory glass of orange juice and a digestive biscuit. :huh:

It`s not the cleanest or easiest job in the world and technology has moved on a bit in the last few years, so i`ll have a certain amount of retraining to do, but i reckon it`s a good move. :yes: Now all i gotta do is write out my resignation letter. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations :thumbsup:

I know I could get a job plant fitting or HGV fitting tomorrow but unfortunately after doing that job for years it takes it out on the bod' ;)

Never mind that's one of us down, good luck and don't get covered in too much oil :lol: , especially gear oil (cat pee :P ) :lol::lol:

Well done mate and congrats :thumbsup:

Start your resignation with "you know how you wouldn't let me take last weekend off, well you can stick your job up your a......" :lol:

Well done mate and congrats :thumbsup:

Start your resignation with "you know how you wouldn't let me take last weekend off, well you can stick your job up your a......" :lol:

Congrats matey.. and i totally agree with Daz... :lol:

Thanks all. :thumbsup: lol at Daz`s suggestion. Not far off there actually. :D :D :D Think i might have to alter one or two bits. Don`t want to get done for defamation. :lol:

Giddlepin.. Your right about the aches and pains. Going to pop into town this arvo and get some of those knee things roofers use. (Wonder if they do heated ones? :lol: ) and stock up on Ralgex :thumbsup:

Congratulations and good luck with the new job :thumbsup:

Quality :lol: has to be done :lol:

Good for you mate. Hope it's a job you like better than the one you're leaving :shutit:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links