Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K+n Induction Kit

DrMR2

I am considering buying a 57i induction kit for my '94 2.0i GT N/A. Nothing on the car has been changed or modified from standard. I was just wondering if it is really worth getting one, does anyone recommend it for a N/A? Will i notice any power/torque improvement or i should just leave it as standard for the selling on potential?

Cheers chaps

I am considering buying a 57i induction kit for my '94 2.0i GT N/A. Nothing on the car has been changed or modified from standard. I was just wondering if it is really worth getting one, does anyone recommend it for a N/A? Will i notice any power/torque improvement or i should just leave it as standard for the selling on potential?

Cheers chaps

I've got an i57 induction kit on my N/A. I'm not sure that it gives a that much extra power but it does make a nice sound!

There's probably a bit more power at high revs but dont expect too much. Basically I would recommend one and you can always keep the old induction system in case you want to put it back on when you sell the car.

Cheers chaps

I've got an i57 induction kit on my N/A. I'm not sure that it gives a that much extra power but it does make a nice sound!

There's probably a bit more power at high revs but dont expect too much. Basically I would recommend one and you can always keep the old induction system in case you want to put it back on when you sell the car.

yeah i seconded that my mate had one and it sounded spot on!!! :thumbsup:

i just put one on mine the other week, pulls alot better through out the range but dosent add any power, does make a nice sound too

as long as plugs etc are in good nick you should notice a slightly more sprightly throttle response :)

Cheers chaps

I third that or 4th... lost count... and 2nd Jaxx's opinion, go for it! :thumbsup:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links