Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Maybe Lucky.....

Unity Jon

Well its official, my new engine was loaded into a container in Japan with a load of other car parts all organised by a reputable car dismantlers in Japan, the container was pretty much full of gear and guess what.........

If it was unloaded in the UK someone took off with it.......ubikholes. The UK shipping agent seems to have no record of the container, yet the Jap car dismantlers have all the details and loading forms etc. :angry:

someone somewhere is about to start selling jap parts pretty cheap, one of them will be a late spec 4agze front cut in its entirety with two nice 15" alloys attached and a levin grill and bonnet..... :censor:

the good news...... the Jap's are not going to charge me for the engine i didn't recieve as the insurance should cover it. <phew>

this sucks majorly.

How the :censor: do you get a shipping container in the back of a Ford Transit.......

It didn't go overboard in the North Sea did it?????

apparently they fall off quite alot !!

I used to work in Gravesend in kent, and had to get a small passenger ferry across the Thames from Tilbury, once whilst sitting on the pontoon waiting for the ferry to come back a &#33;Removed&#33; container floated past us !!! must have come off a ship in the docks, i didn't think they were that water tight!?! not sure how far it got, but you can bet it wasn't retrieved.

Strewth, youre kidding. :help:

All the people hidden inside them must get a shock when one hits the water....... :lol:

LOL... quite a few people have suffocated in them, still i guess that point when there at customs point of entry and there are 400 immigrants stuck in a box and one lets rip, it must start a bit of a chain reaction inside eh ? :group-cuddles: :unsure::crybaby::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links