Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Takin A Girl Out

jdbecks

i changed this coss thought it was abit inapropeate (pardon spelling) after what fidgits said, n dont want it to sound like that.

basicaly meet her, i had a bit of stella vision, but not as bad as i could off, n ended up doing the deed.

feel slightly bad coss she really likes me.

Edited by jdbecks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• jdbecks

• Calisto

:D  :D  :D 

i turned up n she loved my car, kept saying how good it was etc! then she said she was nervous for about goin out..all her mates kept on about how fit i was n if she did not go out they wanted to ha!

i knew i was on to a winner when she said she loved anne summers n told me the stuff she had!! bonus! i had abit of stella vision  but she was still nice,  and a cracking pair of lills!

n when i droped her off i thought she was to hot n took of her top n then it went on from there...ending in me getting my end away!

and then i left never to see her again ,feel a little bad coss she seemed like a nice girl! and she really really like me.

and theres a perfect BS story for you lads....

she probably liked the car, but i very much she put out - and if she did, im sure it wont be the last he saw of her....

more likely, they had a nice evening, a few snogs and he said he would call...

fidgits im affaid its not, but if thats what u would like to belive..thats your own opinon, but i would not get anything from lying.. :)

hey - not saying it doesnt happen, or that you werent capable...

just the way you told the story sounded like male bravado in the pub more than what actually happened..

as Em says, if she was as nice (and easy) as you make out, why throw away the chance of a week or two of casual s*x before calling it off...

sorry i did not want it to sound like that, coss ive just got out of a relationship and dont want to go stright into another, i go for the typical essex girl of designer clothes, fake tans, etc she was pretty but she had nothing that made me go wow ur fit etc

shes not tried speaking to me yet, but admitedly i dont know how to tell her i dont wanna relationship etc...i do feel a little guilty

It doesnt have to be a foll blown r-ship though mate - she could be your f**k buddy for a few weeks - as long as shes up for that and knows the score then whats the harm if your both having fun and you both know its nothing serious..... :thumbsup:

I dont see any problem with that - its the Sex & the City way! lol

i  go for the typical essex girl of designer clothes, fake tans, etc  she was pretty but she had nothing that made me go wow ur fit etc

Oh well there definately isnt a shortage of them around after what I see everyday in Basildon :blink:

ibasicaly meet her, i had a bit of stella vision, but not as bad as i could off, n ended up doing the deed.

what deed is that? :rolleyes: :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links