Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Traffic Light Cameras...

Gnome

Hi all.

Was coming out of stevenage today after a trianing course, and was going round the A602 roundabout, ready to get on the M-way, and cut it fine going thru the lights - they'd just turned red as I got thru.

Anyone know if there are traffic light cameras there?

I have found a site saying they're on the A602, but it doesn't say where exactly, and it says pointing East and Westbound.

It was in a company pool car too... :(

I think you should be ok as i dont think they activate until the lights have been red for 3-5 seconds as if they activated as soon as the light went red it would be taking loads of pics and then you could use the excuss it was unsafe for me to stop as i would have ended up in the middle of the oncoming stream of traffic.

i havent noticed seen any around that area. never seen any around stevenage. can you be more precise. coz i live in stevenage and as i said never seen any

Well, the only reason I went through, was because of a Merc on my bee-hind! Lol....

Have had a look at Hertfordshire's camera site, and they don't list a Red light camera on the A602 - only 2 speed cameras further into Stevenage.

They're usually the little grey boxes aren't they?

I didn't see any on the way in this morning - I'll have a quick butchers 2moz morning, as I'm up there every day till Thursday! :D

Cheers Steve ;)

Yer, they're on the A1(M) itself.

Flippin 40 zone, but luckily I only have to put up with it for a mile.

Cheers for the help guys. ;)

Its so easy to go through a red light though - Rich went through one yesterday at a staggered junction - one set was green and the set 10 feet down the road were red so he went through thinking it was green for him! :lol::lol:

No cameras luckily!

they are very noticable mate, its a like a gatso facing the traffic lights from the opposite side of where you set off

No idea - But I'm only round the corner near Hertofrd so you should let us know if you are down this way again and I'll shout ya a beer :thumbsup:

My mistake - wrong roundabout! :D

It was actually the A1(M) roundabout onto the M25.

Had a decent look, and there were no (s)cameras around, so I should be alrite.

Cheers for the offer Gordy - best make it a Pepsi, as my alcoholic drinking is rarer than an innocent Demonic Angel....

:D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links