Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wasn't You Looking For One Of Those Jim

Roytoner

To me it looks cack - performance advantage or no performance advantage.

Why hide away that lovely curved rear window???

Jim hasn't got a pc anymore (Sold it to paul) since he's back at his Mums so the only time he's on here is if he's at mine!

looks like a crapeee

capri5.gif

gotta agree with nathan, dont like that all, regardless of weight/cooling advantages, and its not as if the std thing weighs that musch anyway, if you do away with the underside of it its just a floppy bit of tin...

That is gross. The flat engine cover and the curved rear screen on the MR2 look great. Why would anyone cover it up with that monstrosity?

What's this 'do away with the underside of it' Jaxx? Have you removed part of your engine lid? That sound's interesting - I hate the fact that the piece below the louvres collects dirt; but if you've removed that, don't you get water on the engine when it rains?

Deffo gotta agree here... looks awful :( ... I absolutely love the curved glass and flat engine cover...

Bless him!

He should spend £200 on an average second hand system.

He's gonna but he's saving for more car bits. :wacko:

That is gross.  The flat engine cover and the curved rear screen on the MR2 look great.  Why would anyone cover it up with that monstrosity?

What's this 'do away with the underside of it' Jaxx?  Have you removed part of your engine lid?  That sound's interesting - I hate the fact that the piece below the louvres collects dirt; but if you've removed that, don't you get water on the engine when it rains?

i think on the turbo lid only, you can remove the black panel from the underside of the slatted section

some owners do it during the summer to help with the airflow :yes:

and once its gone it doesnt weigh that much at all

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links