Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Insurance

samwilko

My insurance is due on the MR2 and was wondering who everyone uses?

The best quote I ve got is Norwich Union at £379.

Age 22, 5 years no claims.

Anyone know anyone better or any discounts available?

Cheers

Well the cheapest i found for my mk1 was bell direct .com -related to admiral i think - yet they both charge totally different prices! :S

but ive just discovered another brilliant website for older cars - www.yescarinsurance.com if your car is 5 years old or more they will do you a great quote

I got quoted £278 for my mk1 fiesta (i know its a lot older and completely different car) but i would give them a try

Needless to say im gonna snap their hand off with that quote as norwich union tried to quote me £1700 for a car that is worth less (in monetary terms) than £1k

Norwich union were the cheapest for me with the MRs too.. got it through Premium Choice.

elephant and add parents or relatives with a high age and lots of ncb, took mine down from 1400 to 960

elephant and add parents or relatives with a high age and lots of ncb, took mine down from 1400 to 960

took mine down to £600 on my tubby adding my mum (older and more experianced driver...suposdly !!) :D

Just had a quote for £625 from these guys: http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/

Privilage quoted me £665. Adrian Flux (who I'm with at the moment) quoted me £1200, and a company that Zurich gave me the number for (can't remember the name), quoted me £1921. :o Yes £1921.

All with a limited milage of 7000 a year, and no parents included.

I can't understand why they all vary so much.

Bondsw: Who are you with? And if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm 26 with 5 years +, protected no claims.

One of my 1st cars...Nova GSI...was quoted £5400 :eek: TPFT when i was 19 !! Got it for £1300 in the end....ridiculose on a £900 car ! haha. :D

But elephant / Admiral are defo the cheapest for me ! :thumbsup:

Im with Elephant, am 23, have No accidents / points but only 1 year NCB (never finished a year, kept canceling as i was working abroard !), been driving 6 years and put my mum on the insuarnce as a named driver !

Edit - I pay £680 Fully Comp

Im with Elephant, am 23, have No accidents / points but only 1 year NCB (never finished a year, kept canceling as i was working abroard !), been driving 6 years and put my mum on the insuarnce as a named driver !

Edit - I pay £680 Fully Comp

That is cheap, even at £680. Might find out what mine would be with my parents on too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links