Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

There's A Moose In Ma Hoose!

ricomr2

There's a mouse running about in my living room and its vanished!!

Can't find it anywhere and the cat ( which brought it in) is lying on the couch sleeping!!! :wacko:

FOR SALE, one useless white cat, won't find or chase mice! :blink:

Peanut butter, an upside down tupperware and a match or cocktail stick and improvise a trap.

Apparently they love peanut butter (worked for me)

The cat will soon find it and torture it some more....

We had a bird in our living room thanks to Jess, it wasn't injured, think she had just stunned it, anyway I stuck some gloves on, picked it up and threw it over the back fence... only for Jess to bring it back 10 mins later....

Cats.... they're just too damn smart!

She's now bellified - she hasnt caught anything since! Bless her cotton paws! :lol::lol:

You dont actually need any bait for the trap....

You just set the trap and put a razor blade on edge on the trap.

The mouse comes along, shakes his head at theyre being no bait and the shaking of his head slashes its throat :ph34r:

Ya big girl!

Get in there and find it yourself!!!

:D

We have a mouse bought in by one of our four cats at least once every 2 weeks on average.

Best thing is a bit of tupperware, and the lid/ strong card, a torch and metre stick/ pole (torch to obviously see under furniture, and metre stick to make noise/ force it in direction you want him to go)

Catch the little bugger, and slid the lid in, trapping it inside - then dispose of in garden/ border of county...

You just set the trap and put a razor  blade on edge on the trap.

The mouse comes along, shakes his head at theyre being no bait and the shaking of his head slashes its throat :ph34r:

dude that is just sick

You just set the trap and put a razor  blade on edge on the trap.

Sick man....sick!

Ya big girl!

Get in there and find it yourself!!!

We have a mouse bought in by one of our four cats at least once every 2 weeks on average.

Best thing is a bit of tupperware, and the lid/ strong card, a torch and metre stick/ pole (torch to obviously see under furniture, and metre stick to make noise/ force it in direction you want him to go)

Catch the little bugger, and slid the lid in, trapping it inside - then dispose of in garden/ border of county...

lol, i had the thing cornered behind the pc, had all the furniture in the middle of the floor and :censor: got a way!! Didn't even see it go past me.

The cats been wandering around the last place she saw it but she's not having much luck...i'm sure it'll turn up.... :unsure:

be glad u dont live on a farm mate and have dogs,

this week they have brought in a rotten dears head, which they ate, and 2 squirrels

lol, i had the thing cornered behind the pc, had all the furniture in the middle of the floor and  :censor:  got a way!! Didn't even see it go past me.

The cats been wandering around the last place she saw it but she's not having much luck...i'm sure it'll turn up.... :unsure:

Never go with the cats!

If it's anything like ours, they'll sit next to a cupboard, all stubborn, thinking it's under there, when really, it ran out from there about 15 minutes earlier, and is now partying in another room!

be glad u dont live on a farm mate and have dogs,

this week they have brought in a rotten dears head, which they ate, and 2 squirrels

Lmao, disgusting but hilarious at the same time :lol:

One of the guys from Uni mixed chocolate and aspirin... let it harden and then left it out for mouse... mouse ate.. and the amount of aspirin liquified its insides... now -that- is gross!!

um... btw.. apparently you have to take mice quite a distance away.. otherwise they just come back :P

We have always found a humane mouse trap with digestive biscuit works :P

Never dropped a mouse more than 5 feet from our house, and we've not had the same one's back (not that I've tagged them or anything)....

If they're not alive, they're splattered either across the patio floor, or the kitchen floor.

The cats do have a sense of taste though, and usually only the insides remain, along with a side of vegetables. In this case, usually a leaf or two....

There's a mouse running about in my living room and its vanished!!

Can't find it anywhere and the cat ( which brought it in) is lying on the couch sleeping!!!  :wacko:

FOR SALE, one useless white cat, won't find or chase mice! :blink:

LMAO!!!

My cat was playing with a baby mouse once outside, and i thought it wasnt fair so i took it off the cat.

The mouse then decided to bite my little finger, drawing blood, i scream, and in pain, shuck my hand like a mad woman. The mouse then flew throw the air and ladded on my rockery... I went over to it... and relised i'd killed it :yes:

lol, i had the thing cornered behind the pc, had all the furniture in the middle of the floor and  :censor:  got a way!! Didn't even see it go past me.

Never go with the cats!

If it's anything like ours, they'll sit next to a cupboard, all stubborn, thinking it's under there, when really, it ran out from there about 15 minutes earlier, and is now partying in another room!

lol, Your so right, we were woken at 6am this morning with holly chasing the mouse at the side of our bed.

The mouse ran through to the bathroom (chloe and i both saw it run away) but Holly just kept looking in the same place for about 10 mins!!!

Anyway, the mouse is gone, i let holly out this morning and within mins she was at the window with it in her mouth as if to say " look! i can catch it! "

So hopefully it hasn't got a full family running about the floorboards of my house and that'll be the end of it!

lol Jess is the same - especially with spiders, she'll look for it forever in one spot, not knowing its scarpered already - and she never gives up, shes so determined to get it!

Still, glad the problems gone! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links