Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

cfc1

MOHAMMED SAEED AL-SAHAF (COMICAL ALI):

The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We do not even have a chicken.

GEORGE W. BUSH:

We don't care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for us or against us. There is no middle ground.

TONY BLAIR:

I agree with George.

HANS BLIX:

We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr:

I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

ALBERT EINSTEIN:

Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

TRISHA:

Isn't that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it survived a serious case of moulting and went onto accomplish its dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON:

Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together in peace.

ARISTOTLE:

It is the nature of the chicken to cross the road.

RONALD REAGAN:

What Chicken?

SIGMUND FREUD:

The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES:

EChicken 2003 will not only cross roads but will lay eggs, file your important documents and balance your cheque book, and Internet Explorer 7 is an integral part of eChicken.

BILL CLINTON:

What is your definition of chicken?

GRANDAD:

In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road and that was good enough.

COLOLNEL SANDERS:

Did I miss one?

HOMER SIMPSON:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken!

lol....

now would be a good time to ask the people... what came first, the chicken or the egg?  :lol:  :lol:

easy, the egg...

you see, the first life on this planet was underwater - as they evolved, they became multi-cell organisms, and eventually, what we refer to as 'fish'.

Fish lay eggs.

Following that, we had anphibians, which, lay eggs...

Followed by Reptiles (dinosaurs), which lay eggs...

In fact, birds didnt evolve until the very end of the dinosaur era - and its safe to say, it probably took a couple of million years for the chicken as we know it to evolve from the first prehistoric birds...

So, i can safely say, the egg came first. :P

So which came first, the fish or the egg? Imagine if you where the first creature in the history of time to lay an egg. All your mates would be like...wtf is that coming out your ****!?

So which came first, the fish or the egg? Imagine if you where the first creature in the history of time to lay an egg. All your mates would be like...wtf!?

Now that is an interesting prepistion...

as at some point, the life in the ocean developed from amobeas - which procreate by asexual means (basically just splitting new cells from their existing ones) into a multi-celluar organism, capable of reproduction...

Obviously, the whole point in s*x is to create diversity in the species - as the asexual procreation just creates a clone - whereas sexual reproduction creates vareity in the DNA chains.

But I personally would say, that an organism, not quite a fish, began laying eggs before fish as we know them came to be...

So, i still maintain the egg came first - mainly because it wasn't until mammals that the mother carries the featus..

anyone else wonder how this thread got so technical... and so early in the morning still? ;) hehehe

a blonde asks a guy where the other side of the road was " over there" he replied pointing.

" OH ? someone just told me it was over here" says her

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links