Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pimp My Ride Uk..

DeejDaMechanic

Okay, i love the fact that there's a pimp my ride in the UK, great to bring it local :)

BUT, i seem to have one major gripe with the show, and im wondering if any of you guys and girls feel the same??

Tim westwood just isn't right for the show?

Anybody else agree?

Deej

I did agree mate, basically, the mans a tool!!!

I'm recently finding though, looking past his silly antics, it's !Removed! hilarious!!! :lol:

I'm actually finding myself enjoy it more because he's such a prat!!!

Tim Westwood is a tryhard wiggah .... but after watchin 5 episodes u get used to him .... i prefer it to the US show, Jamies work is floorless in comparison to dodgy West Coast Customs bog and ugly bodykit jobs.

I know its good to have a UK version with a UK presenter and UK bodyshop etc etc....

But Xzibit is hilarious, they should scrap Westwood and get Xzibit over, just to present, because he's so funny! :lol::lol:

the uk version is never going to have the rep that the us does, its a basic rip off spoof if u will of the american version, and westwood is shocking, what a looser, ur no x dude so dont bother trying to act like it

we dont have the basics for a good show though

we arnt as glam as the US, we dont have cars like the US, we dont have xzibit.

but for laughter value its scores high cos its just like your mates in a garage under the arches who try to make a living. carisma do a top job though

Jay

As said above.

Westwood does have a comical value - how a man can live a life he does brings me to tears of pure laughter...

However, our small cars don't help. We'll not get people with big GMC vans, or big 50's cruisers appearing on the show, as the few that there probably are over here, are in a scrap yard, or already sorted.

Can't stand that phoney !Removed! With his 'understand this' and his 'holla'. What the f?

The show could be really good if everyone involved wasn't trying to be part of the Royal Shakespeare company, and just dropped the dodgy acting.

I'm genuinely surprised W@nkwood doesn't do the 'ghetto knock' where you hold the handle of the door while you knock it. God knows, he seems to have studied and copied everything else Xhibit does.

Westwood is a bit t**t I agree, but he was around before Xzibit (mid 90's) and has always (TRIED) to adopt the US slang, I used take bets with my mates while listening to his radio show on how many times he'd say

"Yeah boyee!!!" "No doubt" "I'm Feelin Dat" or some other Bit of US slang.

Think of him as Ali G's older uncle/Roll model.

Business wise he ain't stupid though, and he has helped bring Rap/Hip hop forward despite his "wannabe" tendencies.

Plus what makes me laugh more is he's a 40year old man dressing and acting like a late teen early 20's guy (oops ma Baad I meant G). :cacker:

Even if he was a UK black person doing the same thing I'd laugh just as hard. :lol:

Carisma does a quality job on not-so quality cars.

Only seen a few episodes when they repeat them............ :wacko:

It could be better :yes:

Youve got to laugh at westwood though! He's just funny!

I listen to his radio show when i can just to laugh at it

'yeah man that joint was crazzzzzzzzzzeeee' :lol:

I'll agree that westwood is funny. But im talking not to laugh with, im talking to laugh at! hehe

he does try like, i gotta give him that.

Okay, we dont have Xzibit, but im sure someone like Richard Blackwood, who has some style, would be 10 times better at the job??

What you think?

Dave

i dont like westwood, hes an *****! :angry:

I ve only watched one episode of the uk version, its just trying to be too american!

Darrens watched more of them on repeat he likes it apart from westwood!

Hope they get rid of him and make it english! I may watch it then! :lol:

i agree with every1 westwood trys 2 hard BUT! has any1 every wondered how they pay for the insurance on the car after pimp my ride uk finished with them????????????? or does any1 know

...and also, do they ever sort the engines out?!!

Some of those cars are not healthy when they go in, you'd like to tkink they at least get them running right :yes:

I've come up with great idea for a reality show, which I think could be a winner.

You drop Westwood off in Compton, and he has to stay alive for 2 weeks.

It's called "I'm a white man, get me out of here".

I'll agree that westwood is funny. But im talking not to laugh with, im talking to laugh at! hehe

he does try like, i gotta give him that.

Okay, we dont have Xzibit, but im sure someone like Richard Blackwood, who has some style, would be 10 times better at the job??

What you think?

Dave

Richard Blackwood's career was over the day he had that colonic on the telly

I reckon Jay Kay would have made the perfect host for the show.

Never thought about that but I completely agree

i agree

jay kay would be good but he isnt a wigger

Jay

I've come up with great idea for a reality show, which I think could be a winner.

You drop Westwood off in Compton, and he has to stay alive for 2 weeks.

It's called "I'm a white man, get me out of here".

PMSL, now that is reality tv I WOULD watch! :thumbsup:

Agreed - hes cool and he knows his cars......

Plus I wouldnt mind watching him on TV every week..... hes one of those "something about him" guys - and I dont mean the flash cars and stacks of cash! :lol:

PMSL, now that is reality tv I WOULD watch!  :thumbsup:

Instead of that BushTucker Trial thingy, his challenge would be to pull off a successfull drug deal in McArthur Park without getting shot (again).

WEstwood is a totall tool......... infact he must get up every morning, look in that mirror with that annoying clenched face expression and say to him self "how else can I excell in being a total ***** today?? I love it when he forgets momenterily that he is "black" and slips back into a public school accent....

AS for Charisma's work I am not impressed... they are ment to be famous for their fantastic seats and trim... so far all the ones I have seen the material looks like its sagging and does not fit the seat properly!!! Body panels don't look right/secure and all in all its looks pretty damn shoddy....

At least they didn't use Mynheer :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links