Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Repeater Cancel

jaxx

the cancelling action on my side repeaters seems to have died... well it has died! :lol:

on another note ive just fitted my new steeringwheel :D but now driving down the high street with disco lights! :ffs:

have i bust something, or is it intergrated with the OE wheel? and ill just have to live with it?

:thumbsup:

ive heard of this before, did you take a plastic or metal ring off when you took off your old wheel?

not that i know of :unsure:

had to fiddle a bit with the 'horn ring' thing....

I've seen this problem a few times.. it's to do with the steering boss.. on certain steering wheels where a new boss is needed.. you either need to turn the wheel back a little more to get them to cancel.. or, as i suspect to be your problem.. you loose it alltogether as the new boss won't have the cancel option. (it's been a while since i messed about with new steering wheels.. I AM 38 after all!! :ph34r: ... but this was the case when we done this sort of things when i was a youngster.. the indicators just wouldn't cancel.. you got the "click".. but there was nothing to actually "click it" with.. if you know what i mean... i'm talking **** now aint I.. i'll shut up now :lol:)

hmm was thinking it was the boss :(

mite see if i can get an alternative

If you get stuck and it's component failure, I'm sure that I've got the complete indicator switch and boss to fit an MR2 turbo up to 1995.

I used it whilst my airbag was off for refurbishment and fitted the Momo 10th UK Anniversary wooden wheel, so it should fit, assuming that your model year matches.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links