Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Omg X Factor

Calisto

I am sat here trying to eat a bacon sarnie and drink a cup a tea...........................and watch the X factor.

Will people never learn :help: why do they put them selves through that kind of mental tourture. ;)

But its soooooo hilariously funny :lol: and cringe making at the same time.

Any one else watching it???? :wacko:

No but I was reading in the Mirror today about a dairy farmer called Justin who auditioned, but was turned down.... so he came back the next day in drag calling himself Justine and got through....

Words fail me! :rolleyes:

saw the thread...

turned it on...

someone described themselves as "interestinig, zany and different"...

turned it off...

Total time taken? About 35 seconds :rolleyes:

A

Was forced to watch it against my will as Rachel had the remote control but i dont see why people would put themself's up for such a public humilliation :eek:

I watched it! lol Not usually into these things but i like the auditions! awww bless the good ones! why do the bad ones even try!!! hahaha

The ones that can't sing are the best bit about the whole program :thumbsup:

A few weeks down the line and I dont watch it!

Bring back Big Brother.........i'm missing it like mad :wacko: !

Yeah I know.......im shallow!

The ones that can't sing are the best bit about the whole program  :thumbsup:

A few weeks down the line and I dont watch it!

Yup yup! totally agree with you! The funniest at the moment was the guy who brought john lennons voice back from the dead! :lol::lol: Nutter!

Didn't watch it, never have and never will!

oh and proud of that too :P

I love the X Factor Pop Idol and Pop Stars etc.

Its good clean family entertainment on a Saturday night and very funny.

However, I’m not bothered about the winners ‘career’ after the show has finished and wouldn’t buy any records.

I just enjoy the entertainment and the excitement of the final rounds but once it’s over I move on to the next programme (usually something involving Ant & Dec!!)

:thumbsup:

Didn't watch it, never have and never will!

oh and proud of that too :P

I love the X Factor Pop Idol and Pop Stars etc.

Its good clean family entertainment on a Saturday night and very funny.

Im worried about you reece, you constanly ridule people for stupid choices, or anything you dont agree with...

but you watch big brother and Pop Idol

You been taking your tablets? :blink:

I think he's overdosed tbh...

Well considering Simon Cowell said this series was "like opening all the mental hospitals and telling them theres a talent show", I didnt watch :lol:

Like most reality shows I find the first series is normally the best.... because people dont know what to expect....

When you get to series 2,3,4 etc etc, its a tired old format, with the same annoying wannabe c list celebs....

The people who have done the best out of reality shows are the ones who have disassociated themselves with them.... like Will Young & Lemar. If you are still labelled "Pop Idol/X Factor winner" then you'll never get further than your first single..... take last years winner Steve Brookstein or Michelle McManus as examples!

Im worried about you reece, you constanly ridule people for stupid choices, or anything you dont agree with...

I’m the Simon Cowell of the TOC! :lol:

simon-cowell.jpg

If you are still labelled "Pop Idol/X Factor winner" then you'll never get further than your first single..... take last years winner Steve Brookstein or Michelle McManus as examples!

They have still made plenty of money I'm sure and thats the main objective right? Unless you totally love singing and thats all you want to do of course! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind being in their shoes tbh! :)

If you are still labelled "Pop Idol/X Factor winner" then you'll never get further than your first single..... take last years winner Steve Brookstein or Michelle McManus as examples!

They have still made plenty of money I'm sure and thats the main objective right? Unless you totally love singnig and thats all you want to do of course! :thumbsup:

Yep......moneys the main objective!

One thing I can't understand is why people text in at the shows sometimes at 60p a shot to say that they love someone or to say high to their mates on the TV!

They must have money to burn!

I bet these big tv companies love kids with mobiles :yes: !

They have still made plenty of money I'm sure and thats the main objective right? Unless you totally love singnig and thats all you want to do of course! :thumbsup:

Not necessarily Ryan - the song they choose is normally a "cover" anyway so they wont get any money from that, plus Simon Cowell, Louis Whatshisface or whoever is managing them also takes a sizeable chunk of the profit - I remember reading an interview with Liberty X saying that in the first year - they made no money whatsoever - you only start making money when your record company starts making money, which for a one-hit wonder, is never really because the revenue from that single is being used to pay the studio, producer, CD artists, video producer, any actors involved, etc etc etc

Think silly TV appearance's, magazine interviews etc etc. I'm pretty sure they aren't runnin' short of a couple of £££! :thumbsup:

the song they choose is normally a "cover" anyway so they wont get any money from that

The last X Factor and this one, the winner has a million pound contract!

:eek:

They will be signed to the BMG/Sony Company; they will more money than they spend on the winner, cover version or not.

the song they choose is normally a "cover" anyway so they wont get any money from that

The last X Factor and this one, the winner has a million pound contract!

:eek:

They will be signed to the BMG/Sony Company; they will more money than they spend on the winner, cover version or not.

Not much more though - and the artist wont see those profits unless they are huge ones, management always come first!

And if they dont make the record company their million back, well...... shameful TV appearances plugging hopeless singles might help!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links