Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going Shopping

Jamesb4uk

Hi guys,

As a result of giving up smoking last weekend (last ciggie was on Sat :thumbsup:) i'm planning on putting the money for ciggies into a pot to use on the car.

Question though thats always confused me....

say i'm ordering from the States - items such as spark plugs, filters clutches etc

what is the shipping costs roughly

J

dunno watch out for tax,

but NICE 1 ON QUITTING!

Same here, just do it day-by-day & I'm sure this will be a permanent thing :thumbsup:

It will help if you cut out alkyhol too.. you always want a smoke when you have alikyhol

Best of luck quitting.

Erm this thread wasnt about giving up was it?

Didnt he ask about postal costs? :S

p.s i think it depends on what you are buying - ask the company that you are buying from ;)

Ifyou can get them to write on its under £30 and its a present you can get it free....something like that i think....hope it helps

Like Tegan said, I think it depends on the company supplying you with the goods...

But congratulations on quitting - keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Ifyou can get them to write on its under £30 and its a present you can get it free....something like that i think....hope it helps

I think there's something like that to do with tax, yeah, so that might save you some cash, I dont think any courier services are going to deliver stuff for free though.

Just ask them to contact some couriers & get some quotes, shouldnt be too difficult

the gift/present thing is really a myth, customs are VERY VERY wise to this! and if the packages are coming from a registered business, then an invoice for the value of the goods must be supplied with them

customs look at this and then nobble you with tax, duty, process and delivery fees!

mainly happens on big and heavy things though

something small and lightweight may just pass through as its a time consuming effort apparantly!

but a little trick, ask very nicely for them to attach a reciept of lower value with the parts, but have the proper one sent by post ;)

as for shipping small items upto around 3kg may be around 25quid, upto 10kg 50-60quid, upto 20kg around a ton

most of the time theyll send it by fedex and itll arrive in a week

if you can get them to use DHL though itll be about 2 days :D and around 20odd quid!

but fedex to them is like royal mail is to us :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links