Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little B*****s

cmarshall

Driving to work this working, on the A31 saw some pikeys on the over-carriage bridge ahead, was going about 55mph, as i drove under it there was a large bang followed by a smashed windscreen :censor: :ffs:

i wish i was joking, i was fine the windscreen was laminated so the glass just caved inwards. :crybaby:

No, what good would it do, its on 1 of many over carriages along that stretch i don't know the exact number or what they look like, probably end up being more trouble than its worth. Damn this yob cultered Britain

that absolutly sucks dude sorry to hear about that, the youth today is shocking why would u even think about lobbing a stone, rock or whatever at a car, u could have lost controll hit the central reservation and then flipped, **** bunch ot little ****s

FuNking pikey chav scumbags!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're ok.

Thanks for everyones concern, new screen is on its way, could have been worse if it landed on my bonnet i dont know what i would have done, maybe get a c-one replacement :P

OMG .. what little sh*ts we have in this country!

Sorry to hear its happened to you and glad you're alright. But if i'd were u mate, i definatley report it to the police, at least they'll know it happens in the area and will maybe help future commuters.

YO HAVE TO REPORT IT STRAIGHT AWAY - THE POLICE CAN THEN KEEP AN EYE OUT TODAY ..........AND HOPEFULLY CATCH THE LIL' F(BEEPERS)

GLAD YOU ARE A-OKAY :thumbsup:

Thats just awful mate - I'm glad your ok - horrible little pieces of chav scum!

You must have been scared s**tless! :eek:

glad your ok. i share the same feeling about the ******s that did it to u as others

you must report it

Jay

Thats terrible! Im always weary of people stood on bridges as i go underneath - thats my biggest fear having that happen to me

Glad you are okay - i would defo report it to the police - as gordy said they can go down and keep watch - might stop it happening to somebody else :)

I'm glad you're okay...

Report the little "sods" as soon as possible though.

A

ok just reported them, the police are having to come to my place later to take a statement and take photos.

hide any illegal mods! haha

i use the a31 but i try to check every bridge i go under in residential areas (when i remember to)

Jay

lets hope they catch the little ubikers, reporting is the best thing tho, u never know there might have been some eye witness who may come forward or reported it aswell.. if not then least it will be on their records for the furture

Just for future reference for anyone its the A31 running through St Leonards, on the way towards Ringwood. First over carriage past the little chef round-about

sounds like we should set up an ol' fashioned pitch forking mob!

I really hate chavs, my best friend got seriously attacked by a gang of them he was bottled over the head and the friend he was with lost 3 teeth - the cops did <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> all!

DIE CHAV SCUMs what i say

glad to hear that you and the car survived

*scurries off to form a vigilante group...*

OMG :eek: glad to hear your ok though. What a bunch of scumbags, at least your looking at the positives. Like you said you could be looking at a new bonnet!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links