Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aston Martin Db9

Fidgits

Saw this on another forum, and just thought I'd share...

You spend £110,000 on an Aston DB9...

and within a year you've:

Driven it across the highlands

47279297.jpg

Toured Europe, and gone over the alps:

47279453.jpg

and found a private airfield to see what she can do...

47279311.jpg

:crybaby: if only it could have been me...

I know you shouldnt fancy a guy for the car he drives but if I met a guy with a DB9 - I dont care if hes old, ugly and balding - hes got a nice car, so it doesnt matter! :lol::lol::drool::drool:

Yeah, there was a survey not so long ago about the best car to attract the opposite s*x... and women voted the Aston top ;)

ooooh can i have one when i grow up? Its a pretty nice car!

I'm trying to pretend you didn't just say that!

_aston%20martain%20db9.jpg

Its one of the most stunning pieces of engineering on this planet... from its looks to the sound (and performance) of that V12 under the bonnet...

Whats wrong with me saying "pretty nice"? The only thing wrong with it is the fact i cant have one!

Whats wrong with me saying "pretty nice"? The only thing wrong with it is the fact i cant have one!

Maybe if you sold Darren you could have one? Surely he's worth as much? :lol::lol:

sorry - for starters i thought you said it was 'a pretty car', which was just offensive in itself...

but pretty nice? come on - its stunning - I would sell my missues, the parents, the neighbours, my cynisim to own one!

Yeah exactly its a pretty nice car!! Sorry ill remember to put "stunning" next time

any reasonable word to show your awe with the capabilities of the Aston Martin motor company will be sufficient, not just stunning ;)

Did you know, that Aston, for one of the few times in its 97 year history is actually profitable now!

Personally I love it... it is exquisite!

But I do love the DBR9 ;) and the Volante

Astons2.jpg

Astons3.jpg

Astons6.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I wouldnt kick any out of bed ;)

But I do love the DBR9 ;) and the Volante

Astons2.jpg

:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

I wouldnt kick any out of bed ;)

Now that is stunning! :drool::drool:

I'd still rather have a Ferrari F430 or Enzo or F40 or 360 or 355 or 550! :thumbsup:

That'll upset you Fidgits! :P

weve had quite a few DB9s at work this summer they are deffo THE car to have (our customers are very fashion consious) they look fantastic from just off the rear quarter but i have to admit from the front its just the same aston "look" the more plebbier "chavish" customers all seem to favour the range rover sport at the moment (they sound really good) but are not my cup of tea. The one for me is the brabus E class on the car park all week this week marked BRABUS E 6.1S with the brabus kit and 20s !! (right hand drive too!!) :drool:

I'd still rather have a Ferrari F430 or Enzo or F40 or 360 or 355 or 550! :thumbsup:

That'll upset you Fidgits! :P

no - the ferraris are delicate, precise driving machines, and very good...

the problem is, no one will let you out at junctions....

whereas, in an Aston, you will recieve love and adoration from everyone... :yes:

(im serious too - next time you see a DB9, look around, anyone whos noticed it smiles, stares... etc...)

Absolutely gorgeous car, I love them. I used to work near the old Aston factory in Newport Pagnell and they road tested the cars along the road in front of our office.

Fidgits if you see an Aston around here then it's probably Charlie - but don't hold that against them.

Me want....

I think the Highlands photo is the Bealich-na-Ba (?) between Lochcarron and Applecross btw - a fantastic road :thumbsup:

The DB9 is gorgeous, sophisticated and tasteful. A ferrari F430 overtook me outside Reading the other week and the sound was magnificant, but I'd take the aston over the ferrari any day.

I saw a prototype Vantage the other week on the M6 the other week (I seem to have spent rather too much time in England-shire lately) and it looks like its going to be much the same but more squat and macho. Still a stunner but not up the levels of the DB9...

Range Rover Sports seem positively common up here, but I think that the Carnegie Club at Skibo Castle (where Madonna got married) have just changed their fleet of Range Rovers for a them, which would help explain it. They're used to ferry their guests to and from Inverness Airport...

A

Its one of the most stunning pieces of engineering on this planet...

Does that include THAT gearbox??? I don't think so. (paddle shift thingybob crap)

Fantastic car just the same.. i get mine next week

I mean.. year...

I mean decade....

I mean life. :(

no, a totally different gearbox based around and auto (ZF I think, but I'm not sure) rather than a manual...

you're thinking of a Vanquish, arent you?

A

yep, Alan is right...

The gearbox in the Vanquish is awful - the DB9 has a full auto boxes (one of the best according to Clarkson himself) but has paddle shifts for a tiptronic mode...

I stand corrected.. :lol:

still won't get one in this lifetime though.. so, is suicide really painless (theme from M*A*S*H)

it is true astons atract a much nicer class of person. ferraris are owned by pompose stuck up T+*&^ers, whislst astons are owned by gentlemen.

i found this out after vantage was unable to shake me from his tail, after letting me by he looked smiled and waved, acknowledging that yes he had found a match for his car..... it was kind of a mutual respect thing

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links