Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tried To Join Gold

Bizarra

Wanted to see Sotoc posing & said so! Em told me to Join Gold & help support the club I love etc., I had been thinking about it & she pushed me over the edge :P

lAST NIGHT, WITH MUCH THOUGHT & FINGER LICKING i FILLED IN ALL THE LITTLEBOXES, swore secrecy where required And clicked & continued as instructed.

I proceeded to PayPal, opened an account, entered my Amex details, validated my account & THEN discovered that I cannot pay for my membership until I get my next statement with the 4 magic figures beside my PayPal debit. If I have just missed the next statement (posssible) I will have to wait a month. ARRRRRRRGH!!! :censor: :censor: :censor:

Far simpler, For prospective members (probably not for club!) if the club accepted Credit Card payments directly.

Just a private moan to get the frustration out of the system Feel better now :) :D :P :) :rolleyes:

very valid point!!! Wonder how many othr members have been in the same situation.

Added to my job list ;)

Em told me to Join Gold

Blame me why dont ya! :lol:

I dont tell, I advise! :lol::lol:

Oh Dear, how disappointing! :lol: I do So adore domineering women in Black Leather brandishing whips!! :drool::thumbsup::lol:

If you didn't validate your account right away.. you could have paid.. then validated your account at a later date.

Mine still aint validated.. i mised the statements :lol:

sorry its off subject but

YEA someone else from Ireland :thumbsup:

:ffs: :ffs: :censor: Paypal

I went to look at my online banking.... if you have that those 4 little numbers come up on there too...

If you havent?.. sorry you gotta wait :P oh well.. nice one going gold! :thumbsup:

I just posted a cheque - ??

Sometimes the 'old' ways are best !

Cheques don't work when SOME people use something called "Sterling?" while the rest of us have progressed to the Euro! :lol:

sorry its off subject but

YEA someone else from Ireland :thumbsup:

:ffs:  :ffs:  :censor: Paypal

We seem to be few & far between I'm afraid. Still, We do add a touch of class to the forum :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links